Login Create Account
ENCORE! - OFFICIAL CHAT THREAD
echstrumpet8
Yeah I went east coast as well. East coast beast coast?
Bailey Knight
Pride of Peachtree (CLASS)
Peachtree Cadet Marching Band (ENCORE)
Spin and Rinse (FLAG)(Operator)
Renegade Percussion (PERC)(BoD)
sbales
we'll see Bailey. although i'm technically from the east, west could be the best this season;-)
cjbuckley1997
Hey guys you should join my show on February 1st! I have like 19 slots left, it's gonna be great!
Connor Buckley - Executive Director - White Star Org.

White Star - CLASS
White Star Cadets - ENCORE
Illumination - FLAG
Lithium Indoor - DRUMS founder

OAS AAS LLS
liebling82
okay, one moment . I'm starting my apps now
Northern Lights - Drum Corps
Hollands Hope High School - Marching Band
Purple Power - Guard
Gasper Sticks - Drum Line
Stradivarius
lol gcurrier why is your marching band show a 5 slot competition? xD
12 years later
gcurrier
I screwed up my schedule because east was first and I wasnt watching and clicked west coast as it switched spots LOL but only in one show at least

we had a problem with our bingo hall and lost some major funds last season so it is all we could afford Strad!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Aaron0316
Lol Gary, I noticed that the game decided to switch the order for some reason. Unfortunately I can only give you points for the east tour. It's just 1 event for which you won't get points. No biggie!
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
liebling82
arrrrg .. good luck to the other two ENCORE groups who also set their event date on Mon, Feb 13 . I'm struggling to fill up my event lol I helped by applying to Central Area Marching Band's event instead of my own :P
Purple Power - Guard
sbales
Marching Knights Division 2! That's frightening .. my gawd.. ALEX fix this.. feel sorry for those trying to get a gold in their trophy case
liebling82
ruht ro *_* what a bummer for gcurrier
Purple Power - Guard
gcurrier
its annoying how this keeps happening--I did nothing different from last season when I was back in 1 to now. and why Marching Band but not drum corps? so weird.

Regardless once again I will not recognize any gold trophy I might get in Div 2, only the "world class"---wish that would help the real winners actual trophy case!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
sbales
I know and I dont mean to come off rude about it. it's not your fault. it is, however, extremely annoying and bad for the game. I'm sure the real winners would actually like to win the right hardware without having to explain .. well, I really won gold not silver but because of the glitch... etc
sbales
Good luck to all groups this season... I'm sure everyone will do great
Aaron0316
I started the Split-Tour spreadsheet. I won't post daily results, but I want to post the results for opening day to give you an idea of the format and to explain the scoring. Usually the results will be posted weekly.

The split tour will be an interleague competition. I will rank everyone based on their scores at each event and award points accordingly. For example, Marching Knights scored the highest on January 22. On the spreadsheet, his score looks like “1st -81.020 (75).” That means he had a 1st-place score of 81.020 and earned 75 points. Every group will have a rank before their score, but that rank only describes how they scored for the day and won't always represent their overall standing after the points are totaled; thus, the “1st” before his score only means that he had the 1st-place score at that event.

In addition, there will be bonus points awarded to the groups who place in the top 3 of their division, but there are rules that apply. For instance, if there are 1 or 2 groups in the division at a particular event, 0 bonus points will be awarded. Here’s how the bonus points will be awarded.

3 GROUPS IN THE DIVISION:
10 bonus points awarded to 1st in D1, 20 bonus points awarded to 1st in D2, and 30 bonus points awarded to 1st in D3.

4 GROUPS IN THE DIVISION:
10 bonus points awarded to 1st and 2nd in D1, 20 bonus points awarded to 1st and 2nd in D2, and 30 bonus points awarded to 1st and 2nd in D3.

5 OR MORE GROUPS IN THE DIVISION:
10 bonus points awarded to the top three in D1, 20 bonus points awarded to the top 3 in D2, and 30 bonus points awarded to the top 3 in D3.

I understand that it isn't a perfect system. In fact, this entire split tour is a work in progress, but I want to try it this way and see how well it works. We always can modify it later. Division 2 and 3 groups will almost always score lower than a division 1 group, but we shouldn’t punish a division 1 group for having more experience. They earned it. The point is that it won’t always be a perfect equal playing field, but I find it boring to separate the divisions when we can compete together as a league and develop creative ways to make it more of an equal playing field. It will be an interesting season, for sure.

Now that you’ve made it this far (LOL), take a look at the spreadsheet. All feedback is welcome.

Split-Tour Link: http://1drv.ms/x/s!AqYsp918aiERgWjcOZ-zlXhxhrZJ

By the way, both tours are in one file. At the bottom, you should see two tabs: Tour 1 - West and Tour 2 - East.

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Aaron0316
ENCORE! split-tour standings after week 1:

http://1drv.ms/x/s!AqYsp918aiERgWjcOZ-zlXhxhrZJ

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Aaron0316
ENCORE! split-tour standings after week 2:

http://1drv.ms/x/s!AqYsp918aiERgW34X0EC41ADd1td

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
theamazing1
Have we been disqualified?
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Golden Goats Marching Band ENCORE BoD
Scorch Color guard
Aaron0316
No, not at all. You are currently 4th in the West. Why do you ask?

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
theamazing1
Oh haha--I'm not seeing Wenatchee in the standings...
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Golden Goats Marching Band ENCORE BoD
Scorch Color guard
Aaron0316
Make sure that you're on the correct tab :) There are two sheets in one file - one for West and one for East. If you're using your phone, I believe, there is a symbol that looks like a screen (to me, at least) in the top right corner. When you click on it, it will give you the two sheets - one west and one east. If you're using a computer, the tabs to the two sheets are at the bottom left.

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium