theamazing1
Oohhhhh okay thanks. I'm dumb lol.
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Golden Goats Marching Band ENCORE BoD
Scorch Color guard
Aaron0316
Sorry so late, but I have updated the standings after week 3.

Don't forget that there are two sheets. Click on the correct tab for west or east ;)

Link to OneDrive: http://1drv.ms/x/s!AqYsp918aiERgXE5m7c4uB-Fctl9
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Aaron0316
I'll start working on the split-tour results as soon as I complete my assignments this week. Please have patients as I try to juggle school, work, and FMA. Thank you.

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
liebling82
uh.. what's happening in the d1 marching band circuit? really surprised by tonights scores and the shifts in the top 4. . never thought i would be this close to Marching Knights.. it will be interesting to see who places in 2nd and 3rd with the scores so tight right now
Northern Lights - Drum Corps
Hollands Hope High School - Marching Band
Purple Power - Guard
Gasper Sticks - Drum Line
JustJohn
congrats Aaron and all of Encore on a fabulous season
Aaron0316
ENCORE is by far the most dominate marching band league on FMA. Thanks everyone for the dedication. We wouldn't be strong without you.

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Aaron0316
Breaking News: We will not do the split-tour in season 59. It's difficult keeping up with FAME and ENCORE and FAME vs CLASS and the Judging Game that some of us play; that's 4 spreadsheets. I need a break :-D I propose that we do the split-tour every other season. Perhaps we can do it again in season 60.

Also, to be perfectly honest, I'm not prepared to look for double the venues. I'd like to have the schedule up as soon as possible.

With that stated, I have free time after work to work on completing all of the spreadsheets as I promised.

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
echstrumpet8
I'm down for that. Whats the tour theme for S59?
Bailey Knight
Pride of Peachtree (CLASS)
Peachtree Cadet Marching Band (ENCORE)
Spin and Rinse (FLAG)(Operator)
Renegade Percussion (PERC)(BoD)
Aaron0316
I believe, you mentioned this idea a few seasons ago: events at locations used for Bands of America regionals and super-regionals.

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
echstrumpet8
Oh sweet!
Bailey Knight
Pride of Peachtree (CLASS)
Peachtree Cadet Marching Band (ENCORE)
Spin and Rinse (FLAG)(Operator)
Renegade Percussion (PERC)(BoD)
Aaron0316
Sorry ladies and gentlemen for not getting the league schedule posted. It's late, and I have work in the morning *Yawn*. Finding the events will take some research and energy that I don't have at the moment. I'll start posting the schedule after work tomorrow. Thanks for your patience.

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Aaron0316
I'm here to post the events. Turns out, it wasn't very difficult to find the 2017 Music for All schedule :-) I'll be using these locations for our tour this season.

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Aaron0316
The schedule is posted!

Check the descriptions for more information about the event. I included the city, state, and high school or university and a link to a photo of each stadium. For The Dome at America's Center and Lucas Oil stadium, I added links to two photos of the stadium, because both are really cool inside and out. In fact, I couldn't decide where I wanted to put the ENCORE! Championship, because both are worthy of such event.

I wish you all the best this season!

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
gcurrier
I know there hasn't been much discussion here and I was hoping this would change before I brought anything up, but Aaron has decided to leave FMA and has turned ENCORE over to me.

I am happy to continue with that for now, though I'm not sure if I will have the time to set up the number of ENCORE events we have been. So that leads me to questions. Do you want me to even have the leadership role? This is not a dictatorship, so if we would rather have an election or open discussion, I am all for that. One thing that MUST happen is we can't let the best marching band league this site has ever known, die. Aaron built an empire and in his honor we should carry on.

As we approach drum corps and marching bands maxing out at 100 like guard does, we have to discuss along with all leagues how we keep this a viable game. I welcome all thoughts, ideas and suggestions
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Stradivarius
I don't mind less events if you don't have the time to set them up!

On a side note, I think one of the potential updates that FMA needs is a better way to set up events for leagues since it is much to long and grueling if you want to set up an actually large amount of events.
12 years later
gcurrier
That would be great loo

theamazing1
I am still very new to this site and to this league, but if you truly don't think your ownership of the league is a good idea, I wouldn't mind being considered for the role. I love the creativity that it would take to run a league like this, and will be willing to talk things through with the members and really make sure everybody is happy with the way it is ran. I believe that my activity and the love I have for this site makes me a good candidate for this position, and will take it very seriously as I understand the responsibility of a Founder.

Again, my membership hasn't been as long as others that would do good with this position, but I am interested if you would rather not have it.
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Scorch Color guard
gcurrier
It appears to be time to working on updating the BOD. Id like to see an active BOD that we could then work towards training of future leadership. If you are interested, please let me know. Tyler as the only one that initially reached out to the above, I have sent you an email and would like to offer the first post to you.

CTrain
I'm interested in BOD
OAS, AAS, LLS. RTN. F.S.
Tennessee... Where your thermometer and calendar often disagree.
FMA HoF Member
theamazing1
Hey ENCORE! Expect write ups at the end of this week and the next. Late Mid-Season! Whoop whoop!
(Same goes for FAME)
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Scorch Color guard