Login Create Account
Season 108: Discussion, Rankings, Competitions, Etc.
alxmm98
Good luck to everyone tonight. Im predicting another shift in the standings, the energy is pulsating! Definitely see a clear Rebels victory tonight but the fight for 2nd is on between Legacy, High Desert Vanguard, The Panthers and Synecdoche. There are also a lot of quality corps in the middle of the standings. Im looking out for The Couchaliers. Their show Juliet is perfectly set up for the corps to make a Cinderella run this season. I also think I speak for everyone when I say we are all excited to see Patriots. All of FMA is watching. My final D1 predictions for tonight:

1. Rebels
2. Legacy Drum and Bugle corps
3. The Panthers
4. High Desert Vanguard
5. Synecdoche
6. Si Feng
7. Gold Coast Drum and Bugle Corps
8. The Couchaliers
9. Empire of the South Drum & Bugle Corps
10. Petaling Jaya Sound
11. Rose City Drum & Bugle Corps
12. Maple City Cadets
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
gcurrier
I hope everyone is having an incredible season!! McEuph and I got to watch a live feed of the Patriots home show which featured many of the top groups across all classes!! Couldn't be prouder of our young talented musicians and artists who holding down the Knight Org fort while we are away and all the tremendous CLASS, ENCORE and INSPIRE groups who have taken the challenge to fight for titles!! What a fantastic season and showing!

Our world tour is going amazingly and we are excited to announce we've contracted with BroMarching to bring not just the rest of the tour to the world online but major events for FMA including championship through the rest of the season!! Now we can share our organization with THE WORLD LIVE IN HD!!!

KEEP UP THE AMAZING SHOWS ALL!!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
mceuph
BroMarching hahahaha
Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity
Wakasagihime21
This season is going to be straight fire from start to end, sheesh. 🔥

Also, can we get free subscriptions to BroMarching?
Director - Petaling Jaya Sound (DCL)
Director - Petaling Jaya Irama (LGDL)
- All-time Drumline Div. 3 RANK #7
Occasional Volunteer - Couchmen
alxmm98
Predictions for D1 tonight...

1 Rebels CLASS
2 The Panthers CLASS
3 Legacy Drum and Bugle corps CLASS
4 Synecdoche CLASS
5 High Desert Vanguard LGDC
6 Petaling Jaya Sound DCL
7 Si Feng DBC DCL
8 The Couchaliers CLASS
9 Gold Coast Drum and Bugle Corps CLASS
10 Empire of the South Drum & Bugle Corps CLASS
11 Rose City Drum & Bugle Corps CLASS
12 Maple City Cadets DCL

I have a few movers. The Panthers are rumored to have brought in some of the best individual music and visual instructors in the country during their break. They are hard at work and see an opportunity to win the Corps' first medal. I think they pass Legacy tonight.

Synecdoche and High Desert Vanguard are in a heated battle for the 4th spot. Both groups have great show concepts and clean drill. This is honestly a tossup. I feel like it will be this way all season long. For tonight I think my fellow CLASS corps will take it. Time will tell.

Both Si Feng and The Couchaliers should move up tonight. For now ive got Si Feng holding on to their lead, but the Morehead based group behind them is closing the distance.

Last but certainly not least, Ive got Maple City Cadets jumping Spirit of the Raiders and entering the top 12 for the first time this season tonight. I expect Maple City to rank anywhere from 8 to 12 when its all said and done.

Good luck to all competitors tonight. We are live from AT&T Stadium in Dallas, Texas and ready to witness the Halloween Spooktacular. Presented by FMA and Wildcat Sounds. Happy halloween everyone!
Alexander Morales

FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
lemon
Loving these predictions... keeps things real interesting!
Lemony fresh!
JMike18
I really like these predictions!
Director of:
- Lumberton HS MRB
- Lumberton HS World Guard
- Lumberton HS Winterline
- Spirit of the Raiders
Dreems2
The predictions are super fun! I love them! It's nice not only to be mentioned but also to almost have some expectations to live up to lol

Very fun! And just as a little teaser, I have a very important announcement in regard to Si Feng starting next season!
Dreems- Director of:
-(HOPE) Lake Orion High School Marching Band
-(ROYAL) LOHS Winter Percussion
-(INS) Metamorphosis Color Guard
-(DCL) Si Feng Drum & Bugle Corps
mceuph
My marching band right now:

http://imgur.com/a/cweXUeJ

lol
Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity
Wakasagihime21
https://imgflip.com/i/6zb998

Brief & Quick summary of scores after today's competitions
mceuph
lmaoooo
Continuum (Resigned)
Infinity
alxmm98
We are live at the Las Vegas Invitational where the very best in FMA are slated to perform later today. Some corps couldnt make it, but most of the top D1 groups are here and ready to shake up the standings again. Here are my predictions for tonight...

1 Rebels CLASS
2 The Panthers CLASS
3 High Desert Vanguard LGDC
4 Legacy Drum and Bugle corps CLASS
5 Petaling Jaya Sound DCL
6 Synecdoche CLASS
7 Si Feng DBC DCL
8 The Couchaliers CLASS
9 Maple City Cadets DCL
10 Gold Coast Drum and Bugle Corps CLASS
11 Rose City Drum & Bugle Corps CLASS
12 Spirit of the Raiders DCL

Empire of the South should drop out the top 12 tonight. They have been stuck at a 73 since the start of the season. Ive got Spirit of the Raiders reclaiming their 12 slot.

Maple City Cadets continue to rise in my rankings. I believe they overtake Gold Coast, although it will be a tough challenge. This may be their cap for this season, the competition is fierce!

Unfortunately The Couchaliers do not perform tonight so ive got Si Feng jumping them as well. That will be a back and forth battle for the rest of 108.

Synecdoche has been an enigma for me. I was sure they would make a push for top 5, but with their recent scores I have my doubts. I think Petaling Jaya Sound finally overtakes them tonight. The fight is on for that 5th spot, it just comes down to who wants it more.

Legacy Drum and Bugle corps are not performing tonight, so for now they stay in 4th. Dont expect that to last for long. They are performing at the Pacific Showcase tomorrow night!

And now for my top 3. High Desert Vanguard has made a valient push into 2nd place, a great accomplishment indeed. However, I believe the joy is going to be short lived. The Panthers havent performed since 11/2 and are primed to have a powerful show tonight. They are really pushing for that Gold medal. All that work is going to leave them firmly in 2nd tonight. I dont think anyone is beating Rebels. Still, the race is tight and I could be way off on this. At this point, with Nemesis and Continuum out of the picture its anyone's ballgame.

Good luck to all groups tonight!

Alexander Morales

FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
Wakasagihime21
Just a reminder that we have an active FMA community over at Discord!

Here's a link: https://discord.gg/4AHNmR2Cfc
ScepTorBird
It really is a neat place to be!
Director of everything InFinIte, Aurorain, IPA, and APA!
ScepTorBird
Also, Predictions for D2? Those would be fun!
ScepTorBird
Also does anyone have a league I can join for Marching Band? BOA! I think is dead.
Dreems2
If alxmm is willing, I'd be happy to do the occasional D2 Drum Corps prediction, I don't wanna predict anything D1 cus that's where my groups are and that seems unfair haha

In any case ScepTor, I'm with you on that, if you're willing, I'd be happy to start a new league with you! If you wanna, shoot me a message!
Dreems- Director of:
alxmm98
Of course! I actually wanted to set up something like this for each division and group. I focus on D1 Drum Corps cus thats what I know. If anyone wants to do Band, CG, or Drumline please do so. The key to keeping the site fresh is our collective creativity and engagement!
Alexander Morales

FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
Dreems2
Sounds good! I'll work on something for either tonight or tomorrow!
Dreems- Director of:
ScepTorBird
Heck yeah lemme see how to make a new league Dreemz