Login Create Account
FMA East Coast Combine Season 3 Discussion
Prof
Waffles ?

If this is the same person who posts about likeing waffles on DCP, all I have to say is :

Whats uo with you and Granny Smith ?
animal
I've got no clue why they say that on DCP, but that's where I got it. Snarizona edited his posts, and my posts were responses to his, so I just edited mine too.
aNiMaL
CLASS VP of Administration
Member of IIEA

Inferno- 21st Div. I
Rhythm Q- 3rd Div. III
HCHS Marching Tigers- 8th Div. III
HCHS Winter Guard- 6th Div. III
Snarizona
And I, as well, enjoy waffles, so I guess it all makes sense now......
bkelly1281
oh happy day. im Div 2.
VincentPezza
Shoot! I'm all Division 1.
Director to:

Modern Antic
Odoriboro Blaze
Jester Fester
Sinisteria

Member of the CLASS
bando
Ugh. Division 1 again. -.-"
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
animal
I'm rocking Div. III. I like the balance across divisions that my show has. 4/3/3. Completely accidental, but I like it. I'm gunning for a solid Finals spot in my first full season, with a lot of people moving up to I or II.
aNiMaL
Member of IIEA

Inferno- 21st Div. I
Rhythm Q- 3rd Div. III
bando
What do you mean 4/3/3? Difficulty level?
Founder of the IIEA

animal
No, as in there are 4 Div. I corps, 3 Div. II corps, and 3 Div. III corps in the show I am hosting. I can see where you thought that, though, it wasn't very clear.
aNiMaL
Member of IIEA

Inferno- 21st Div. I
Rhythm Q- 3rd Div. III
bando
Aaaaahhh, okay.
Founder of the IIEA

bkelly1281
Look to see Southwind rock Div 2. im going for gold! As are my Kelly groups.
Snarizona
Don't want to seem like the combine cop for our fantasy world here, but just wanted to note that we still need a Northern Divisional ECC Championship to be scheduled, and that the Central Division show is scheduled the same night as our overall finals.
And to those of you who actually scheduled a show, and on the night that you agreed to, and accepted ECC corps in a preferential manner as per the rules, thanks!!!!

Good luck everybody on the new season!
Snarizona
And you are all still invited to the giant "Horns Up" on the Boardwalk October 10th, with much fun and festivities to follow after-paaaty!

Musical selections to be provided by the Band Geeks (ECC Div 1 champs)
animal
Ah, Snarizona, we may have a nice little rivalry here this season. We go head-to-head 16 times this season, including Prelims. It'll be 17 if one of my last remaining apps goes through.
aNiMaL
Member of IIEA

Inferno- 21st Div. I
Rhythm Q- 3rd Div. III
Snarizona
We will be the BD vs Garfield of D3!!
Snarizona
But I just want to be the Bridgemen...
animal
Ok. Did the Bananamen have any rivals?
aNiMaL
Member of IIEA

Inferno- 21st Div. I
Rhythm Q- 3rd Div. III
Snarizona
Not actually from the area, or really from their greatest era, but I researched it a little, and I believe their biggest rivals locally were from Hawthorne (Muchachos), Garfield (Cadets), and possibly Revere, MA (27th Lancers). They were great in the early 70s for about 10yrs, competing with BD and SCV for the title, and took high drums in 1980,81, and 82 when they were overall not as strong. But yes, the new DCI stuff is great too.....
bando
I've talked to Jrdnhunting about the scheduling of the Central region and I will be sending a message about the northern one as well. Thanks for your patience, the chance for the Region Directors to schedule the region competitions is a new process.

EDIT: I've taken the issue on the Central Regional to Alex, and hopefully we can get it fixed soon.

Also, if you have applied to the Skyline Competition that I am hosting, let me know, because I have 3 spots open out of 20 and its difficult to figure out who applied from the combine that I haven't accepted yet.
Founder of the IIEA

bando
Central Regional issue is fixed.
Founder of the IIEA