Login Create Account
FMA East Coast Combine Season 3 Discussion
gcurrier
all division 1 again here too but so far so good! Nemesis is eating up the early season shows after a rough season last year and a quick jump form division III to I...now if my marching band and drumline could even get into a show!!! LOL
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
bando
Good luck this season, did you see my Press Release about my Drum Corps show next week? haha. Nemesis performs at 6:40 PM.

I got reeeeeally bored in-between classes.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
gcurrier
I did now lol...i am just glad we are nit sucking this season...took a lot of heart for those kids to keep going so low down the list after making division three finals year before!! They clearly learned from the experience!!

bando
Eagle Regiment hasn't competed yet this season, so we don't know what to expect yet.
Founder of the IIEA

animal
I'm pleasantly surprised to be hanging around the top 10 in Division III at the start. Not many corps have competed, though. My second show is tonight, with the big FMA Preview, so we'll see where we really stand.
aNiMaL
CLASS VP of Administration
Member of IIEA

Inferno- 21st Div. I
Rhythm Q- 3rd Div. III
HCHS Marching Tigers- 8th Div. III
HCHS Winter Guard- 6th Div. III
bando
Eagle Regiment won't compete until Sunday, actually only Night Area HS Marching Band competes this week at all.
Founder of the IIEA

VincentPezza
My Marching Band doesn't even perform for the first time until next week!
Director to:

Modern Antic
Odoriboro Blaze
Jester Fester
Sinisteria

Member of the CLASS
animal
Early bird catches the show confirmations! :D
aNiMaL
CLASS VP of Administration
Member of IIEA

Inferno- 21st Div. I
Rhythm Q- 3rd Div. III
HCHS Marching Tigers- 8th Div. III
HCHS Winter Guard- 6th Div. III
bando
Well, I applied for all of the shows on Sunday of Preseason, just didn't get accepted into them. Oh well. At least I got to see where my marching band was, so i can guess where my others are.

EDIT: Just got my groups into some shows this week. Cool.
Founder of the IIEA

gcurrier
Marching knights don't go on until sunday and I also joined right off...i have to say NO ONE got into the shows I applied for...must have been exciting for the crowd lol

VincentPezza
Yeah! My marching band was denied by everything this week! I'm in D1 so you can't say I'm not on enough. :P
Director to:

Modern Antic
Odoriboro Blaze
Jester Fester
Sinisteria

Member of the CLASS
bando
Agreed. Just depends on who else applied for the comp and when they did.
Founder of the IIEA

VincentPezza
Oh well. It's basically out of our hands. Besides, it doesn't hurt us not competing. Just kinda annoying! :D
Director to:

Modern Antic
Odoriboro Blaze
Jester Fester
Sinisteria

Member of the CLASS
bando
Hey, because of some of the problems we have been having this season, I am going to send messages to all of the board members in the next week to try and solve these issues for next season. Thank you for everyone that was been supportive of the combine this season.
Founder of the IIEA

GuardInstructor11
Oct. 4th show is up!
Snarizona
Bugles on the Boardwalk is BLOWING UP!!!

We have had an incredible response to our horns-only event on the boardwalk at Atlantic City on the 10th. So far we have over 300 horns signed up from our various corps from all combines and all parts of the country, with more to come. The event has also caught the attention of former marching members, and we have elected for them to participate as well, so calling all oldies, this is your big chance to pick up a horn again!
We have also been unable to keep the excitement from infecting our percussion people, and they are planning a separate Percussion on the Pier event to correspond with our efforts, so watch your email for coming details on this one...
And our latest news is that local music groups in the A-C have been contemplating a parallel event to ours, which they are calling Woodwinds on the Wharf, which would be held simultaneously in a separate area. We do anticipate losing a few horns to this event, but we feel that there are plenty of people to fill these spots.
Our current playlist for the event includes selections from the Band Geeks ECC Championship performance of last season, as well as several selections from GCC corps, which continue to trickle in.
Hope to see you all on the 10th!!
gcurrier
I am not complaining but we are still having a northern regional on 25 right?? I accidentally signed up for the wrong one I realized so I withdrew today...btw it's good to still be in third with having taken several days of comp off!! The kids are pumped to get back to it tomorrow!

redreg
how do you withdraw from a comp?
gcurrier
you can only withdraw if the show has not been finalized yet and you have not been picked...you can remove application

bando
Went in and created the Northern Regional myself. Thanks for your patience. Gmbande94 should be working applications soon.

EDIT: Region directors, please check with the first post of this topic to make sure you are only accepting you region for the Regionals. Thank you. (It has been updated with the separation)
Founder of the IIEA