Login Create Account
FMA East Coast Combine Season 3 Discussion
bando
Especially now.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
Prof
Will ECC / GCC be hosting each other for season 4 ?

If yes, which weeks ?
bando
I think we will be. If the same weeks work for you, that'd be fine. Good thing you posted, because I almost completely forgot!
Founder of the IIEA

animal
Where are we on date selection for next season's shows?
aNiMaL
CLASS VP of Administration
Member of IIEA

Inferno- 21st Div. I
Rhythm Q- 3rd Div. III
HCHS Marching Tigers- 8th Div. III
HCHS Winter Guard- 6th Div. III
bando
Well, it'd be easier if everyone had their events info sent in. But it goes Older Members Priority, then on the rank you sent in your info.
Founder of the IIEA

bkelly1281
well looks like most if not all of my groups will be in finals again this season. My Marching Band might have a good chance of making Grand Champion if i can remember to log on constantly by next friday lol.
bando
Haha, my indoor groups are at the top of their divisions, but my outdoor groups are just now making it into the top 20.
Founder of the IIEA

TrumpetVinny
I'm just trying to get into finals! No way will my outdoor groups do it. Indoor, if they make it will barely be in.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
bkelly1281
sad thing is i actually have 3 accounts lol. i just forget to log on the other ones sometimes. haha
animal
I've been hanging in the 6-8 range all season in Div. III corps. I should be able to maintain that and make my first Finals appearance.
aNiMaL
Member of IIEA

Inferno- 21st Div. I
Rhythm Q- 3rd Div. III
bkelly1281
gratz animal.
animal
Graci, graci. :P
aNiMaL
Member of IIEA

Inferno- 21st Div. I
Rhythm Q- 3rd Div. III
bando
This season has been a wild ride for us. In the indoor world, both Night indoor groups went from 17th place to currently the top of Division II. In the outdoor world, Eagle Regiment and Night HS were close to 30, and now inching their way into the top 20
Founder of the IIEA

bkelly1281
My marching band unit doesnt perform again until the day before prelims. I'm so going for Gold
bando
I apologize for the fact that no one had been accepted into the Central Regional. I've gone in and accepted those who were currently applied.
Founder of the IIEA

bando
Alright, for everyone that sent in their info I got a rough draft schedule for next season done. I'll post if after some of the board sees it and comments on it.

Also, I've started an indoor combine here:
Drumline: http://www.fantasymarchingarts.com/forums/viewtopic/688
Colorguard: http://www.fantasymarchingarts.com/forums/viewtopic/687
Founder of the IIEA

animal
I'd like to point out that only Southwind II topped me in ECC Southern Region, regardless of division. Kudos to bkelly1281.
aNiMaL
Member of IIEA

Inferno- 21st Div. I
Rhythm Q- 3rd Div. III
bando
Congrats to everyone on their rankings at Regionals! If you have not been accepted into the Championships post here. Thank you.

HERE IS THE SCHEDULE FOR SEASON 4 SO FAR:

https://docs.google.com/fileview?id=0B-AV-NvNmv8lZTA5ODczNDctZTdhYi00NjcwLWJiMGUtMzk2ZmUyNDBkN2Vl&hl=en

You'll have to copy and paste the link.

Also, nominations for Season 4 board members should start this week. Voting will be Friday. Its that time of the season again! I will not be returning to the board of directors next season to pursue interest in the FMA Indoor groups.
Founder of the IIEA

gcurrier
LOVING the Green Mountain Invitational slot! DANKE!! What else am I loving? That Nemesis takes the Northern Regional by nearly 14 points and taking every caption! We feel very poised to take the ECC Championship tomorrow! The ECC has done a GREAT job at preparing us to take the title Saturday night for the ECC!!! Thank you for all of your support! this one is going to be for us all!

While I am bragging--i have a solid lead in Marching Band and Drumlines in Division I but V is keeping my guard up late at night worrying! I am hoping to make a clean sweep across the divisions!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
bkelly1281
And my marching group just took over 1st going into finals days. WOOT