Login Create Account
PEARL - League Thread
crowleylex
Hello everyone. My former league seems stuck, as the founder hasn't been on since January 12th, and there has been some discussion about possibly creating a new one. Therefore, I have taken the initiative. I won't make a big to-do about it and send out mass invitations. If you want to join, awesome! If not, I won't be mad at ya :-D

Nevertheless, I know that I will be active; for, my obsession with this game has grown rapidly. Send me a message for an invitation. Thank you for taking the time to read this post.

-Lex

Patriots, Soaring Sound, Crowley Auxiliary, Ear Drummers <-- (PEARL FOUNDER ;))
crowleylex
p/s I'll create some shows when more groups join.
AAustin19
count me in
Drum Corps: Ghost Ryders (FAME)

Marching Band: Band Together

Color guard: Spinnerettes

Drum line: Flamtastic!
Kopar199
Good luck guys!
Tornado Regiment
Pride of Harrah Marching Band
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
crowleylex
Ty.. Jackson.

Everyone I have made an announcement on our homepage. I'll post it here too.

"I'll start with one event a week. If you want more let me know please. Championships will be scheduled as soon as we get more people or as soon as I know "about" how many groups we will have.

IMPORTANT: LET ME KNOW WHICH DAY WORKS FOR EVERYONE. Thank you."
Aaron0316
I'm open all of week 1 and 2, no openings weeks 3 and 4, and I have the last two days of the season open, the 9th & 10th.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
moongard
same for me IDEA never created a schedule but i have applied to some friends events.. everything open but wks3 - 4
crowleylex
Cool guys.. as soon as we get word from everyone else, I will start making our season 41 schedule.

also welcome our current board of directors.. The Panther Pride Drumline and The Renegade Drumline have stepped up to take on the roles necessary to keep a league functioning well and make it successful. thank you guys
Kiwidrummer
So, how long does it take to get in invite.....both my A and B groups need a new home. My schedule is pretty much full except for Tuesday of finals weeks. I left that open hoping for a championship that never materialized.

That is if you want me.....

Jim Helsel
Aftershock NZ Productions
Aftershock NZ: CLASS
Aftershock NZ Indoor Percussion: PERC (Founder)
Aftershock NZ PAS: ENCORE
Pandemonium NZ: LEGS
alxmm98
Ill send one right away! Welcome aboard
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
alxmm98
Welcome to PEARL, Beatboxers, Cymbalism, Harvey Wallbangers, Equilibrium, Flamtastic, Duracell, and eventually Black Beat NZ and Black Beat NZ B! Today we have all made FMA history. This is gonna be a great league. Also thanks Kopar for the good wishes!
Alexander Morales

FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
Kiwidrummer
Usually the last day of regular season (always on Tuesday of finals week) is the best for a league championship. Masters of FMA is always on Monday of finals week and is a good last minute showdown between the top groups. On a personal note, my A groups shows are always on Sunday of finals week and my B groups on the Sunday of week 4 (spots still open for all of my shows).

Jim Helsel
Aftershock NZ Productions
Aftershock NZ: CLASS
Aftershock NZ Indoor Percussion: PERC (Founder)
Aftershock NZ PAS: ENCORE
Pandemonium NZ: LEGS
crowleylex
oh wow what a nice surprise i came back and three more awesome groups joined. welcome guys
crowleylex
for this season I have decided to create an event for every Tues, considering the last day of regular season comps. is a tuesday. I'll make them for 15 spots, incase more groups join. If more events are needed, please speak up. just keep in mind that for the first season, the budget will be very tight.
crowleylex
lol.. well that idea seems no bueno. i checked the first tuesday of the season and quite a few already are accepted to events that day.. hurmmm...
alxmm98
Im good for anything past week 2 i think. Was waiting for events that never came
Alexander Morales

FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
crowleylex
okay well I'll stick with the original plan and we can improvise from there. the first event will be smaller because I already know that some of you cant make it. the joys of starting a league in late preseason lol it take a lot of coordination :-)
crowleylex
ok we have 5 for starters lets get them as full as we can thanks again
goldendawn
may i please have an invite?
crowleylex
^^^^^^^done^^^^^^^^