Login Create Account
ENCORE! - OFFICIAL CHAT THREAD
Aaron0316
welcome The Capricorn Marching Sea-Goats .. Good luck this season to you and everyone.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Aaron0316
welcome The Marching Black Hawks and Hollands Hope High..

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
cjbuckley1997
Can't wait for this league to grow! I think there's a great track record to follow, and we're gonna do it!
Connor Buckley - Executive Director - White Star Org.

White Star - CLASS
White Star Cadets - ENCORE
Illumination - FLAG
Lithium Indoor - DRUMS founder

OAS AAS LLS
RedEastMovement
I'm glad that you've already created events and even this chat thread to really get our league going, Aaron.

Funny that I had already joined all of USBEA's events prior to my appointment as one of your BoD members. Its gonna be a bit funny seeing their competitions wondering: "How the hell did ENCORE get in?!"

Invictus - CLASS
Der Reich - ENCORE (BoD)
Kanpeki - DRUMS
Aaron0316
thanks for joining East Carolina Outdoor Performance Ensemble, The Falcons, Der Reich.

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Aaron0316
Hi and welcome to our newest group, River Valley Sound. If you have any questions, we're here for you.

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Aaron0316
Announcement:

Hello directors, thank you for joining. If you just joined us, event availability is limited in our first season; that is typical for the first season off the ground. Please join as many events as you can in order to increase our funds and increase the event availability for future seasons. If anything, join our championship event on Tuesday, May 3rd. Thank you all for your patience and cooperation. Have a great season 51!

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Chapstick
can we get another marching band event in week 2? there aren't many choices to choose from that week and I mean out of all of fma not just encore.
"Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything." - Plato
Aaron0316
We have enough funds for one more league event this season :) Any specific day?

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
liebling82
10th or 11th if that works for everyone. week 2 is a bad week for events in every circuit it seems.
Northern Lights - Drum Corps
Hollands Hope High School - Marching Band
Purple Power - Guard
Gasper Sticks - Drum Line
Chapstick
It works for me. I've only been accepted to 1 marching band event that week and it isn't on the 10th or 11th.
"Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything." - Plato
Aaron0316
Okay, a new league event has been posted on April 10th ;)

Also, I've decided to add two more directors to the BoD to complete our 5-man BoD team. If you're interested in helping the league grow and sharing your ideas to keep the league and marching band circuit interesting, please send me a message.

Currently we have the director of MN Tiger Band, cjbuckley1997. Ever since he joined FMA, he has been very active and passionate about the game. In addition, he's had quite a bit of success in division 2 and 3. The next director promoted to the BoD is also a former member of BRAVO! Bands and seems to care much about the success of the league. Please welcome the director of Der Reich, RedEastMovement.

My only requirements to be promoted are that you have experience in order to help others progress in the game and that you plan to be active on FMA.

Cheers!

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Chapstick
thank you! now I have two marching band events to attend in week 2 lol
liebling82
Have a great first show and a wonderful season everyone! *muah*
Northern Lights - Drum Corps
Hollands Hope High School - Marching Band
Purple Power - Guard
Gasper Sticks - Drum Line
cjbuckley1997
Wow looks like I have some competition after all
Connor Buckley - Executive Director - White Star Org.

White Star - CLASS
White Star Cadets - ENCORE
Illumination - FLAG
Lithium Indoor - DRUMS founder

OAS AAS LLS
RedEastMovement
It looks like I'll be having fun trying trying to pester Buckley all season long, if I can consistently keep up my rehearsals.
Invictus - CLASS
Der Reich - ENCORE (BoD)
Kanpeki - DRUMS
RedEastMovement
Good day, all ladies and gentlemen.
I will attempt to begin, this weekend, the bi-weekly reports on every division of our fine league, as well as highlighting our achievements in the individual captions.

I love poring over statistics such as these and I hope my reports will be acceptable by everyone. Good luck to all in competition tonight!
Invictus - CLASS
Der Reich - ENCORE (BoD)
Kanpeki - DRUMS
Aaron0316
Thank you! We will be very appreciative of that. Let me know if you need any help. Your reports and statistics will come in handy when I update the league history and records every season.

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
RedEastMovement
Of course.

I'm starting to get really disappointed this season. I've neglected my rehearsals and now I'm woefully behind our other ENCORE groups in D2. Such is the struggle of FMA :/

How's everyone else doing?
Invictus - CLASS
Der Reich - ENCORE (BoD)
Kanpeki - DRUMS
Aaron0316
Welcome, Les Blanc Chevalier. good to have you with us.

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium