Login Create Account
A Formal Request to Fast Forward
alxmm98
We are talking about season 45. You had FOUR groups active. I dont see why u just dont man up and admit you did a very shitty thing last season, that was very selfish. Excuse my language.

Congratulations on your championship victory, and best of luck in season 46
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
corndogshuffle
Still not willing to address the farming aspect that has certainly never been employed by gcurrier, and has only ever been proven to be used by you? Or are you going to continue pretending like having a farm system is comparable to competing with two accounts?

ALL of your accounts should be deleted, not just most. The only reason any of them have ever had any success is because of your farming. The fact that you continue to be oblivious to these complaints is astounding.
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
6x MB Gold 28-30, 46, 116, 119
22x CG Gold 27-31, 34, 36, 39, 45-47, 53-54, 70, 87, 88, 115-120
corndogshuffle
By the way, I do have suspicions about the existence of one or two other farm systems and have for some time. Lack of more concrete proof on my part and lack of results on their part have led to me simply not paying it any attention. So kudos for that, I guess. You're the only person who has attempted to ruin the game and had any amount of success at it.
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
corndogshuffle
"No defense is necessary when the actions of the accuser has already been shown to be acceptable by their very own behavior."

And what about accusers like sax and myself, who have never actually competed with a B account? You seem not very interested in addressing our questions.
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
gcurrier
He alays deflects by questioning my integrity skipping the obvious which is that a) he acted unethically...no one but him has ever questioned my integrity here, never did I use my two accounts in any way to boast the other or I wouldn't have such miniscule influence numbers compared to him b) he also seems to have missed the part where last season I stated I was going to begin benching one group for each activity each season. It's pretty obvious I did just that when Leviathan, Onachus, Knight Guard and Kraken had their worst seasons in a long time. I put them all on full campaign mode knocking two of them right out of finals and how the other two stayed in is beyond me considering how few points they got. I benched knight guard because it's maxed out and boring. Honestly I've only kept the b group going at all because guard is not as fun to me when it's maxed out and you have to under practice to win.

So what do you say FF...man up. Your one unit already is tainted by unfairly getting to where it is by unethical manipulation. I'm not even the accuser anymore, you have a long list of people ahead of me. Do what's right and stop all accounts but 1 and I'll do the same. You call me out, I'm calling you out. Maybe you'll actually gain some respect that I've had all along.
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
byrdquest
Why would anyone need 24 accounts?
gcurrier
You boost up influence in all those accounts. Suddenly they go to your shows and your fundraising is through the roof. One thing flawed about this game is fundraising. And I'll brag for a second to prove might point. No one has the record Nemesis has through the years. If it was a real corps people would pile in to see us at shows. But look at our influence, relatively week. Corps influence is the main factor driving attendance at shows and what they are willing to pay. So some corps you've never heard of people would cut off their leg to see while Nemesis, eh...it just is because people have false farmed them to boost their other corps. That's where the unethical comes in. And yet he thinks that's the same as ruNing two very straight forward groups.

Kiwidrummer
Personally, I'd like to see Influence deleted from campaigns. It should be derived from performances, scores, and stability. A group who competes should gain more influence while an inactive group should gain none. A group who improves through the season should gain even more, as should a group who makes semis and finals. Influence should fluctuate up and down depending on level of activity. It would be more realistic in relation to attendance at shows. Then we just need that X factor, ax in real life a group can come out of almost nowhere with the right staff, show, and performers.

I too have a B group, and try my best to operate them as a true B group. Unfortunately, there ;s a minority who do abuse the system and actually devalue a title that most of us covet.

Jim Helsel
Aftershock NZ Productions
Aftershock NZ: CLASS
Aftershock NZ Indoor Percussion: PERC (Founder)
Aftershock NZ PAS: ENCORE
Pandemonium NZ: LEGS
byrdquest
Well... if that's the case... FastForward has WAY too much free time... I find it difficult at times just to keep up with one... let alone 24!

Something about that seems a bit more sinister than just farming campaigns... almost like he wants to ruin the game by clogging the top positions.
FastForward
Good luck to everyone in Season 46 !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
corndogshuffle
So still no answers or accountability? Figures. You have no leg to stand on and you know it. The sooner you get bored of FMA and leave us all the f alone the better.
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
FastForward
Might want to spend a few seasons Campaigning for Influence ... Then you will be competitive !!! Best of Luck !!!

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
corndogshuffle
All of my groups* beat at least one of yours (including my guard, which smoked all of yours), so I don't think I'd be puffing my chest too much about me not being competitive. It's taken you two and a half years of campaigning and farming to get to the point of barely being able to beat me in a comeback season where I also had real life marching band for 13 hours a day.

*except for drum line, which has never been a very good group and I freely admit that
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
FastForward
Congratulations on your Season 45 groups placements !!!

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
saxamattone
Was the little digital trophies worth it? And now you have no friends in the game. I think everyone basically wishes that you'd just fall off the edge of the "digital" planet. Or at least go back to the maoma board and talk to yourself there.

CLASS Board of Directors

Carolina Royals - 16X Division 1 World Champions (DC)
corndogshuffle
I think it's pretty telling that not a soul has defended anything that FF did. Even FF doesn't actually have a defense. Nobody respects your methods, and your "accomplishments" are respected to an even lesser degree. I don't think anybody even takes your "Gold Medals" seriously. Note that this isn't about people being bitter that you won, FF. Sax is one of the dominant forces of all time in drum corps, gcurrier is THE dominant force in FMA history, and I am not lacking in hardware myself, I won a Championship just this past season. NOBODY has an issue with winners on here.

If FF responds to saxamattone, I know what he will say, so I'll make his post for him.

Good luck in Season 46 !!!
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
alxmm98
Looool nice. Yea FF, i have no problem that u won. Hell, corps ibex ruined what i planned to be a gold medal season in D2, but he won fair and square, and i respect that he took the time to practice. It doesnt matter how often u win, what matters is HOW you win, and you sir, have won in the dirtiest way possible. So, congrats on the win, that you took TWO REAL LIFE YEARS TO GET
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
gcurrier
sax you almost made me spit out my drink LOL

Corndog whats also telling about "winning" and respect--those of us who have won a lot have nothing but respect for each other--have I tried like hell and lost this past season, yeah but i did the same with Sax many times--and KStove---and TrumpetVinny and Marimbaman The last non-CLASS winner in Division 1) and more...but the one difference is respect! I earned silver or bronze in those years and I had no issue bowing down to the winner. I ACCEPT bronze this year because I have no choice, but I have no respect for the winner who clearly has no respect for anyone here but himself, no respect for integrity and no respect for FMA. He himself says he doesnt take it seriously, God help those in anything he ACTUALLY DOES, but he could win the next 10 season straight and the sentiment from the masses will be the same...I would give up all the wins I have to keep the respect I have gained in this game--every time.. every day! he will never take that away...

and he also turned a blind eye to my challenege as well--telling...

FastForward
gcurrier, I said I don't take the game as seriously as some people do on FMA. I have spent the past couple of years building up the various FMA components that lead to a Max score. You have decided to focus on rehearsing which is fine. I have raised funds in the most efficient way possible based on the fact that most players in FMA have relatively low levels of Influence & a number of longer term players only showed up at select shows. We have already had that discussion. I have finally reached the point where rehearsing all out is necessary in order to raise the Director level & finish raising the Challenge Level. I have already heard your challenge of playing only one Account. However, that is a rather hollow offer based on your prior use of Two accounts that both won Medals for numerous seasons. I might consider playing One account if I actually see that playing Two accounts is no longer used by any players in FMA. I will consider reasonable suggestions if people quit accusing.

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
MrsRomo
There's a difference between 2 accounts and 24+ accounts. A big difference.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD