Login Create Account
A Formal Request to Fast Forward
gcurrier
I have had ideas basically for a version 3 but I'm first to admit I'm not a programmer. It may be time we search for that person before we lose the ability to contact each other!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
gcurrier
And yeah I support the idea Aaron brought up as we discussed the subject few weeks ago but never got to get it going

FastForward
Hi Strad,

Good luck with your show ... Just so everyone is aware Strad has asked for help with his shows a number of times ... the example below is only one of many. I have also helped many other groups that have asked in the past. This topic has really gone beyond constructive. I will not respond to the ongoing discussion any longer. Good luck to everyone in Season 46 & beyond.

12/22/14 9:41am

REPLY »

Shows Again

To: FastForward

Late start again so I was hoping you could send your groups over to help out. January 2nd you game?

Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
alxmm98
Hey a hole, he said he REGRETS receiving help from you. Meaning, he admitted he did. Nice try, ik u thought u were clever with that comment
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
saxamattone
Read carefully.

Haven't I said that before somewhere?

CLASS Board of Directors

Carolina Royals - 16X Division 1 World Champions (DC)
Stradivarius
FF, you are quite pathetic. You will never be able to drag me down with you. I do not support what you have done. I requested help in the past, and as I said, I regret ever benefiting from your crap.
12 years later
gcurrier
You never truly responded in any constructive way either, so.....the main charge of unethical play do to farming of MANY groups to unfairly boost your own groups. You still think what you did is fine, so as far as I'm concerned, I call for a censorship of your groups in anyway way possible. A black list if you will. We the true players of FMA can't do much, but we can do that! Maybe then FF will get the hint but not likely

Sorry I'm not giving you any fake bs good luck message either. Say what you mean and mean what you say.

alxmm98
Hey guys,
This forum started out as something that was supposed to be constructive, but when a person isnt willing to see your side and compromise somehow, there is nothing that you can do. But, we can stand together somehow. So, I ask that FMA as a whole blacklist FF from any and all events. Also, do not join his events. Simply act as if he doesnt exist. FAME and CLASS are doing this, so everyone who wants to do the same, do so now. I will no longer post about FF, and at the end of every season we will congratulate the highest scoring non FF corps, if he is even in the top 4. So with that, this forum is done, and whoever doesnt agree with FF practices, blacklist him. In our world, he doesnt exist. There is no Perfect Explosion, or any of the other 25+ acoounts.
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
TrumpetVinny
Huh. Such happenings. It is a shame that Alex doesn't really do anything anymore since he'd probably take care of everything. I'd just like to point out that ff's efficient strategy still hasn't produced the highest score in the game. And I admit my first 99 score was boosted by money (and I believe gcurrier's in that same season was too), my record was pure rehearsal. 100% pure rehearsal.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
aetherealConsonance
The interesting thing, and I don't know if this is typical for him or not, is that he hasn't logged in on any of his accounts for four days, I believe.
Andy: FAME, BRAVO!, ROTC, PEARL

Spirit of Shitpost - Div 3
Fandom of the Barely Awake - Div 3
Aesthetic Dysfunction - Div 3
Memecore - Div 3