Login Create Account
The League of Extraordinary Guards (LEGS) Forum-Chat
OreoGamer964
Any updates on the standings for the trophy?
Also, this is a really great group. Awesome dedication and a nice community.
1X Division II DCI Champion
Solaris132
Thanks. I managed to get everything fixed, so my internet should be able to download/update everything I saved, or, something I'm not a computer guy. I use a cloud drive for all the stuff I do, like spreadsheets, and other academic work and what not. I'll get the trophy standings up to date, most likely tonight, and make some, like, announcements, and commentary and stuff.

Everything's looking good.

I do have one announcement. So far, we still only have the three Season 54 venue ideas, the Restaurants, Wade Wilson's Wonderful World Tour, and Island Getaways. I can make the polling thing for these three, unless someone has a last minute idea, at least by tonight.

If not, then these will be what we vote between, The S-54 show schedule will be like it was this season, Sun,Tues,Thurs,Sat. every week, with the last week, Sunday and Tuesday.

This was a really good season! Stay tuned for the results tonight's underwater adventure
Executive Paintducer: Ross Bobart
Chief Engineer: Geordie Leforge
Camera 1&2: Wayne Campbell
Audio: Ted E. Ruxpin
Lighting: Tom Edison
Boom: Goes the Dynamite
Eternal Love For: Bug n' Parker
Solaris132
Well, a shoutout to everyone who hosted events these past couple of days! LEGS had good presentation on both ends these past few weeks, hosting events, and attending events of your fellow league-mates and other FMA-er's

so... basically.
s/o to St. Louis Spinoff-Dark Knights Guard, Mid-Season Get Together-Summer Winds, Nighttime Spinoff-Dark Horse, Lunar Dance-Luna, New Zealand International Open XVI-The Guards-Pandemonium NZ, Guard Fest!-Avidity, K.K.C.G. Super Regional-K.K.C.G., Kentucky Guard Classic- Wildcat Color Guard, Spirit of Atlantis-Utopia, and Drums Down Under XII-The Guards-Pandemonium NZ B.

Guards to the Max!

Anyway, the regionals and the events were fun, a lot of Thunder and Cats, Epic Swords, alternate realities, the Fortress of Solitude, various space based events, and other intense places... still don't know how we managed to do a show underwater, in any case, we can dry off at the secret lair of secret lairs, the one and only Batcave, home to the Batman, and his various sidekicks, and his butler, where we wrap up season 53.

Here's the Poll for Season 54's tour destinations (Voting ends next Friday, you can vote three times.)
http://www.poll-maker.com/poll694517x599f4e48-28

Here are the updated charts
http://s31.postimg.org/ggee2p88r/LEG_DAY_S53_X.png

Let's finish strong!
Solaris132
FINALS NIGHT!!!!!

What a finish!
A lot of people scoring 100's in and out of the league. and bringing in four more medals!

Division 1 Finalists: Dark Knights Guard (5th) and Pandemonium NZ (9th)

Divison 2 Finalists: Avant-Guarde (Gold), Dark Horse (Silver), K.K.C.G. (4th), Alton Spinnerettes (5th), Pandemonium NZ B (7th), and Wildcat Color Guard (8th)
D2 Semifinalists: The American Flag and Starlight Winterguard

Division 3 Finalists: Avidity (Gold), Heat of the Night (Silver), Arctic Blast Winterguard (4th), Massacre (10th)
D3 Semifinalists: The Applettes, Shenron's Spinners, My Bae's Crownettes, Luna, Silent Guard, Brahman Color Guard, Reverie 238, and StarDust Independent

liebling82
well done everyone. I'll be back next season.. hopefully i can avoud any glitches loll
Northern Lights - Drum Corps
Hollands Hope High School - Marching Band
Purple Power - Guard
Gasper Sticks - Drum Line
Solaris132
As everyone can tell, the shows are up, and, for the record, it was a mistake doing this on an empty stomach.

I'm currently doing the LEG DAY Trophy write up, the charts will be there, in a link for a reference. I think this'll be an interesting season for us all,

it's already almost August...
Solaris132
Oh man, I forgot wendy's
Aaron0316
Dark Knights Guard will be rehearsing extra hard this season to burn off all these fast food calories.

By the way, did anyone notice the upset? After leading all season, Dark Horse lost on finals night to Avant-Guarde. The glitch struck again.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Solaris132
There were a number of upsets that I noticed.

Also, I'm finishing up the write up, moving into a new place kinda takes a lot of energy, so, I'll definitely have it up before the new season starts up. Real world situations and such, can't really space out as much as I'd like to.

Anyway, everything looks cool, new growth, I think this'll be a fun season.
Solaris132
FIRST SHOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

SEASON 54!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DIVISIONS!!!!!!

this season is going to be SWEET, sour, salty, crunchy, spicy, savory, deep fried, garden fresh, oven roasted, all around tasty.

DCI FINALS WEEK TOO, Five days of Drum Corps.

WC Prelims'll be lit... 38 corps in one day

Solaris132
This was WAY back there. I totally forgot about this thread to be honest, anyways...

SEASON FIFTY SIX!!! School happened for a lot of people! (I read through things)

I updated the homepage with the Season 55 medalists (Division 3 = yes)

The LEGS’ Timeless Higher Interdivisional Good Hand Masters Trophy will be returning with weekly updates on Saturdays NEXT SEASON!!. The number system will be similar, but easier to follow (i would hope).

SEASON 57 IS GOING TO BE OUR TENTH SEASON!!!

Finish strong, and be awesome.
Solaris132
Theme of Season 57 is, Vacation Hotspots!

In honor of many of us schooling people getting out for the winter break, or December Grads, we are going to go live it up Vacationing at various theme parks, resorts, planets, and beaches, etc.

I hope you brought sunscreen, ski hats, visors, and a lot of random-and-or-obscure-souvenir money.

Congrats to our Finalists and Medalists

D1 - Wildcat Color Guard (8th), Pandemonium NZ (9th)
D2 - 7th Heaven (11th), Applettes (12th)
D3 - Samurai Guard (2nd-Silver), Galaxy Guard (7th), It's not called twirling (10th), Cougar Pride Guard (11th)
Solaris132
Good Morning!

The Events are up!
theamazing1
Welp. While it's discouraging that my CG is back in division 3 again, at least I have a good chance of getting a gold!
And there's also a chance that all medalists are LEGS members... Woot Woot.
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Golden Goats Marching Band ENCORE BoD
Scorch Color guard
Solaris132
I'll have the Week one Trophy stats up and going. and... well, I should update the league photo shouldn't I...

who knows, I may go with Wade's Wonderful tour in the near future,

scroll up to the post I made, I am bringing the trophy back, I made things simpler so that finals week will have conclusive result.

Good first week Everyone! Keep it up!
theamazing1
Can't wait!!
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Scorch Color guard
Solaris132
Alright, so the first part of the LEGS Timeless Higher Interdivisional Good Hand Masters Trophy is like it was last time I tried doing it.

Any LEGS event or event hosted by a member of LEGS has this point system going on,

3 for attendance
+5 for bronze in Division
+6 for silver in Division
+7 for gold in Division

Any Non-LEGS shows during the week.
Top Five in Division: 3pts
Top Five Overall: 4pts
Medaling in Division: 5pts
Placing Overall: 6pts
Winning Overall: 7pts

so, the most points anyone could've gotten in that part for the first week, would've been 60 (3+7=10, 6 days) (since there were members of LEGS hosting events on two of the days outside of the League Schedule)

Whatever that total is, one part of the Trophy score, then the second part is total score divided by 5, like, let's say we got a score of 75.000, that's divided by five *getting my calculator* which is 15, that gets added to first part.

The third part of the trophy score, is overall placement within LEGS regardless of Division. since there are 23 total active groups thus far, whoever's in first place will get 23 points, second 22, third 21, etc.

I think really the only different thing would be the Regional Trophy Scoring, anywho, here is the week 1 recap. Left chart based on official FMA Score, right chart is the trophy score.

Bone app the teeth

http://tinyurl.com/LEGS057WEEK1
theamazing1
Does this all end on the Tuesday of championship week? Or would there be scores if one got a medal?
Tyler Brown
Red Kingsmen FAME BoD
The Duts
Scorch Color guard
Solaris132
Yes it does end on the Tuesday of Championship week.
Solaris132
Oh, right, I forgot to also add on the trophy award ceremony thing details, so, there will be a Grand Master Trophy Gold winner, then overall Silver and Bronze. Then it'll be in three divisions, Gold Silver and Bronze. Then the Top 15 will get some love too. Coming from the LEGS trophy standpoint.

Alrighty, keep up the awesome