Login Create Account
MAoMA-Discussion Thread
DrumCorpsFan
"Take control over your own destiny"

oh, so that means find a way to beat the system and not work your way up like everyone else had to just so you can be competitive. sounds fair
FastForward
I hope you are on pace to put up your highest score ever come finals. If this is the case, then I am on pace to break a 99+ score based on your 98.500 score last season. The top Two groups could max out around almost 100 ... this would be the highest scores ever achieved for DC !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
DrumCorpsFan
I would assume FastForward's motto to this game is "If you're not cheating, you're not trying".
DrumCorpsFan
Just instead of cheating, it is just lack of ethics
FastForward
I have only made slightly more than 70K of Gross cash on any of my shows prior to season 32. That equates to 50K of net cash proceeds for a show. Max Fundraising will gross 40K. I have basically been able to switch to competing & not have to continue using 60% of the hourly energy on Fundraising. Sounds like sour grapes from the previous top groups that generally receive cash by attending each others shows. Have a good night. Bye !!!

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
DrumCorpsFan
Stop making excuses for your own manipulation of the game
Stradivarius
You just complain about everyone don't you drumcorpsfan?
12 years later
DrumCorpsFan
Complain? no. Point out places where things shouldn't be happening? yes.
DrumCorpsFan
If no one ever spoke up, this world would be a pretty scary place.
Stradivarius
No. You're whining about every lottle thing. Life goes on.
12 years later
saxamattone
Actually good luck with that. It's all about where your numbers are. I'm set up for a late season surge. You're not and I will get by you unless something happens and I do end up losing rehearsal.

CLASS Board of Directors

Carolina Royals - 16X Division 1 World Champions (DC)
FastForward
DrumCorpsFan,

You will be fine ... You just need to stick with the game for 15 to 20 more seasons ... Then success will be yours ... LOL !!!

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
DrumCorpsFan
Who ever said life doesn't go on? I'm just trying to bring up the fact that this game should be fair to all. saxamattone clearly agrees. I guess if you think this is okay, you'd think steroids in athletes is okay, because they're just trying to be competitive with the best when they can't do it on their own.
DrumCorpsFan
15-20 seasons.... or I could make 30 accounts like you and it'd take less seasons.
Stradivarius
Fastfarward has been around for a while lol
12 years later
saxamattone
By the way, I've only played one more season than fastforward and have 4 D1 championships. All of them earned honestly. I have 0 B accounts to boost ticket sales.

CLASS Board of Directors

Carolina Royals - 16X Division 1 World Champions (DC)
DrumCorpsFan
In about 5-7 seasons when he's winning every season, don't complain then. That's all I'll say. If you think its okay to find a way around the rules to catch up and beat everyone, then okay, I can't change your mind on that. I guess ethics and integrity don't matter to you
Stradivarius
In 5-7 seasons, most of the top groups (mine included) will be pretty much maxed out. He isn't going to win any more than he would after 32 seasons of activity.

saxamattone, just shows you were more active right from the start lol
12 years later
FastForward
saxamattone,

Looking at your last 3 seasons show attendance it appears that you have almost 2,200 attendance at potentially $40/Ticket if you are charging the max $ amount. This only shows that you are benefitting from higher influence Class Groups. I din't start at a 76+ score in season 32 as you did even with all my fundraising & show revenue ... who gains score the quickest ... the answer is groups that benefit from other high influence groups attending their shows ... End of Discussion !!!

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
DrumCorpsFan
You're missing the point here strad. Must be fun living a day in that mind of yours