Login Create Account
MAoMA-Discussion Thread
Stradivarius
Omg... you're ridiculous. It is a virtual and completely FAKE drum corps, marching band, color guard, and drumline. He is presenting a strategy never before used. It may or may not work by the time everyone else is maxed out. And I hope you you don't live your life like you talk on here. You must certainly have a lot of friends.
12 years later
DrumCorpsFan
Even if he uses them to attend other shows, the fact that all 24 of them to attend every league event plus his own is still giving them an unfair advantage
Stradivarius
League events do nothing lol. How is that benefiting his groups? XD
12 years later
Whiskers14
yea u don't even get a medal or squat for league any events
Whiskers14- Founder of G.E.D.C.
- Div II Drum Corps U.K.D.C.
- Div II Marching Band Kentucky Massie (D II bronze)
- Div II Color guard Falcon Fanfare
- Div II Drumline Highland Drumline
DrumCorpsFan
Like I said, if ethics don't matter here, I have no quarrel
DrumCorpsFan
Play the game in whatever way pleases you
Jhawk
I was asking if they all applied to your show. Would you turn down a large number of high influence groups?
Ivory Brigade
DrumCorpsFan
There's no more reason to discuss this matter, so play however you would all like, good day
Stradivarius
I have a b account. Has over 150000 influence. I attend like no league events. Just mine and my friends on here. Does that mean way back in season 10 when a bunch of us created b accounts to see if activity alone could win division 3 was unethical?
12 years later
Stradivarius
As soon as he starts losing the debate, he tries to shut it down. Wow. Shows some real maturity.
12 years later
DrumCorpsFan
No, I just found out there was no debate since there are no rules in place here. That has nothing to do with maturity Strad
Jhawk
Yup I accepted at least 4 "B" accounts into my show this season so I'm unethical as well.
Ivory Brigade
DrumCorpsFan
I didn't mean it in that way, Jhawk, just when you have a ton of them just to boost yourself, but this is no longer worth talking about, as you have all clearly established that we have no rules
Stradivarius
Grow up. Leave. Just go inactive. You are acting like a baby. It tells a lot about maturity. You are literally just crying like a baby right now when you realize you are losing the arguement.
12 years later
Whiskers14
ummm ok?
Whiskers14- Founder of G.E.D.C.
- Div II Drum Corps U.K.D.C.
- Div II Marching Band Kentucky Massie (D II bronze)
- Div II Color guard Falcon Fanfare
- Div II Drumline Highland Drumline
DrumCorpsFan
No, I discovered there was no argument, not that I lost. Can you not see that? I brought this up because I was unaware whether or not there was any sort of rule against it or if anyone else was aware. Now it is clear that there is no rule and never will be, I'm dropping the matter. Has absolutely nothing to do with maturity.
Jhawk
So again if he was using his other accounts to attend other people's shows it would no longer be considered unethical?

I'm just trying to come to a compromise here. Say FF uses his other accounts to attend 10 random people's shows a season and then 13 league shows and finally his own show would that be more fair to you?
Ivory Brigade
Stradivarius
Is that at me or him lol @whiskers
12 years later
Stradivarius
nothing is fair until he is not losing, for he is a sore loser
12 years later
HrryCrry5
whats that strad lol?
Drum Corps- Big Blue
Marching Band- Marching Band
Colorguard- Flashing Lights