Login Create Account
MAoMA-Discussion Thread
Stradivarius
Lol ur a lier. You got shut down by several people now you are trying to get out as "just a troll". You're not any different than you were before the arguement
12 years later
HrryCrry5
ok drum corps
Drum Corps- Big Blue
Marching Band- Marching Band
Colorguard- Flashing Lights
Drumline- Little Drummer Boys
DrumCorpsFan
You're wrong, but okay haha. Have a nice life!
DrumCorpsFan
Did I really offend someone or something? I didn't expect this sort of reaction
Stradivarius
Lol adios moron
12 years later
Jhawk
For someone who doesn't care about this game you do put a lot of effort into raising your score.
Ivory Brigade
HrryCrry5
well if ur going to judge ppl like this in ur life than all i can say is good luck to ya ;)
Drum Corps- Big Blue
DrumCorpsFan
"A lot of effort" meaning rehearsing every now and then to just see how it all works. Just playing the game like everyone else haha. But I guess since you all hate me now I shouldn't play due to fake arguments?
Stradivarius
I'm telling you, he's lieing. Jerk as he is he's lieing. I'm calling his bluff outright
12 years later
Jhawk
And honestly if you did have an issue with it. That is something that we could have resolved for you. FF is a nice enough guy he might have actually listened to you if you presented yourself in a more constructive way.
Ivory Brigade
DrumCorpsFan
HrryCrry5, you missed the post where I said I was trolling and this all doesn't mean anything. It was starting an argument just to see whose blood I could boil
DrumCorpsFan
I hope you don't play poker too much Strad, this is a bet you'd be losing haha
Stradivarius
You shouldn't play because you're toxic to the forums.
12 years later
HrryCrry5
a lot of effort? Drum corps u had almost a 1 point jump within a whole day, that's quiet a bit of rehearsing lol
Drum Corps- Big Blue
DrumCorpsFan
Toxic if all my arguments were real, which they weren't......I WAS DOING IT ALL FOR FUN.
DrumCorpsFan
When did I jump a point in a day? I went up less than half a point at most haha
Stradivarius
I hope you're not straight because you're not getting any ladies anytime soon with your attitude.Just leave. II've never wanted to punch someone so much in my life
12 years later
DrumCorpsFan
Ah, fighting the guy who started a fake argument, that seems constructive.... really guys, let it go, I was just messing with all of you, in a way that seemed most sincere.
Stradivarius
Oh and toxic is disrupting the peace. You are disrupting the peace and causing anger and frustration. You are toxic
12 years later
Jhawk
9 points in 20 days means that you log in at least twice a day while you are building influence at 60 points. Which means you have to be spending at least 1000 points a day. So that means that you do log in multiple times a day. If you didn't care you wouldn't have bothered putting in the points twice a day.
Ivory Brigade