Login Create Account
MAoMA-Discussion Thread
KStove
Guys, if you just ignore him he'll have nothing to talk about. No reason to feed him
Jhawk
DCFan statistics don't lie especially when yours match ones I know very well. You were actively playing the game well before you decided to "troll". This was a real issue you have. You decided to play it off when the more active voices were against you. If you have an issue with how the game is ran then make an honest suggestion and stick to it.
Ivory Brigade
Stradivarius
Only he isn't a troll that's the thing. Trolls need to be fed! He is just an idiot trying to get away with being an idiot by disguising it after he lost the arguement with trolling
12 years later
KStove
Either way, if you stop talking to him, he'll have no one to fight with. Best to just let it go
HrryCrry5
Like ^
Drum Corps- Big Blue
Marching Band- Marching Band
Colorguard- Flashing Lights
Drumline- Little Drummer Boys
Jhawk
If he was a troll there would be no reason to try and defend himself. Trolls get fed then leave. If he is indeed a troll then I would say that this seems more like trolling a troll in which case he lost as a troll.
Ivory Brigade
DrumCorpsFan
Strad, you're right, I lost and can't handle the truth so I'll just act like a baby and pretend I was trolling..... you're so smart and I wish I was more like you. Is that the answer you're looking for? geez
DrumCorpsFan
Okay, I'm a crappy troll, but I still made a lot of you angry, which still satisfied my goal
Stradivarius
Lol you are an absolute idiot
12 years later
HrryCrry5
ok what was the points in that?
Drum Corps- Big Blue
DrumCorpsFan
Your spelling in past posts makes you the idiot
DrumCorpsFan
The point, HrryCrry5, is to just get people all worked up over nothing. Which is what happened here. Really, there's nothing to gain from it on my end except enjoy other people's misery
DrumCorpsFan
I love how you're all still going along with me on this. This is great!
Stradivarius
Your reasoning in all your posts makes you the idiot
12 years later
HrryCrry5
ok that explain who u r, just wanted to prove that... My pleasure is the truth... Night
Drum Corps- Big Blue
Stradivarius
Ok I'll say it: kill yourself drumcorpsfan =) gnight everyone!
12 years later
DrumCorpsFan
My reasoning was not even true reasoning, it was just to make you angry, so I'm no idiot, if anything I'm the polar opposite of that because it worked fabulously
DrumCorpsFan
Ah, you stooped to my level. I have officially won
Whiskers14
k
Whiskers14- Founder of G.E.D.C.
- Div II Drum Corps U.K.D.C.
- Div II Marching Band Kentucky Massie (D II bronze)
- Div II Color guard Falcon Fanfare
- Div II Drumline Highland Drumline
Jhawk
You know what's sad. The art of trolling is done by sad little people that are mad at the world for some reason or another. They think they are better than their current position and other people should recognize them for that. The only problem with that is that because they think they are better they do not do what they are supposed to and therefore always stay in the same position.

Let me guess. You were picked on a lot in school. You didn't have many friends and the ones that you do consider friends aren't close friends. You get Bs and Cs in school because you believe that it is underneath you to do all of the work because you know it already and feel you don't need to show that you know it. It is beneath you to follow the crowd because you think that it is "following the heard" and you are better than the heard.

You will probly end up at some college where you will do mediocre at until you realize that real life is not what you thought it would be working some crappy job that you don't enjoy which in turn makes you come back to the internet to be a tough guy trying to make yourself seem important to feed your ego. As long as you can find someone you can upset or make them seem dumb it will increase your self worth enough for you to continue on in your meaningless existence until you find your "true calling" as some important person in the world which will never happen.

Learn right now the only way that you can succeed in life is not putting people down or trying to prove you are superior, but rather learning how to work together with people in order to achieve your desires.

It's not too late you can change.
Ivory Brigade