Login Create Account
MAoMA-Discussion Thread
DrumCorpsFan
@FastForward, yes the groups benefit from other high influence groups attending, and the point is that you try to get others to attend, not create your own legion of B corps to inflate your own. Its not ethical
DrumCorpsFan
But like I said, this is an argument of ethics, and if someone has lower standards than others...well, I guess we've just gotta let it go. Have fun not hosting real shows
Stradivarius
Lol I'm happier than you so its a lot more fun than you're having with your superiority complex. Try chilling and letting things go sometimes. Have you seen frozen? Go listen to elsa sing "let it go"

^great song lol
12 years later
FastForward
Yes, Frozen would be a good stress buster for DrumCorps fan !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
DrumCorpsFan
Nope, no superiority complex here, just a complex of integrity and ethics, so like I keep saying, you're missing the point. Would it be okay with you if 12 people had 30 B accounts each, and they all beat you every year and you never made finals? Would the game be fun then?
DrumCorpsFan
Its like a christian arguing with an atheist.... not going to go anywhere, because I think there are certain things people shouldn't do to make the game fair, when you guys think you can do whatever the heck you want just to win, so there's no reason to say any more
Stradivarius
do I sense a sore loser in the room????? O.o

And you talk about ethics like your perfect lol. Gl with that. I have theroughly given up argueing with you. I have never had such an issue with a member. I just see you as toxic to this sites atmosphere. I wish you could block people. I used to enjoy entering the forums to talk to my fellow marching arts fans. Now its just annoying because everywhere I go you are whining about how others are beating or disagreeing with you. Seriously dude. Its called a GAME for a reason
12 years later
Stradivarius
Easy on the f bombs there mr Christian
12 years later
Jhawk
I will admit to having 2 other accounts as well. All three of them are trying different strategies. One was attempting to see if gathering a large amount of Influence would be smarter than straight fundraising at the beginning.

Answer bad idea

The other fundraises 60 all the time, but the way I put my points in are completely different. So I test new strategies with that account.

And then this one which is my account that I want to win on. Of course I didn't do so well with it in Division 2.

As far as my higher influence group I do put them in my show, but then I wait a little bit and then try and add them to new people's shows as well. That way new teams can have at least one high influence group in their show.

And you know I've never had trouble filling my shows with at least a few high influence people from the very beginning. All you have to do is create your show in a strategic fashion. Basically you do it the first night about an hour after the mad dash starts and go for a day that not many shows are.

By the way this wall of text was brought to you by the letter 4.

So all in all if you have been reading all of this. I just wanted to say; Would you still be mad at him if he used all of his other accounts to attend other shows as well?
Ivory Brigade
DrumCorpsFan
I never once said I was perfect. All I am saying is when it comes to this game, shouldn't it be fair? What FastForward is doing is not ethical. End of story.
Stradivarius
Btw i have not taken part in this plan. I'm where I am now through hard work and dedication. You're not going anywhere because all you do is spam the forums with negative attitude.
12 years later
DrumCorpsFan
When did I say I was a Christian? I was just comparing the arguments...... but I guess like most things you don't get it
Stradivarius
It is not unethical. IT'S A GAME OMG
12 years later
Jhawk
Try and keep cursing out of the forums please DCfan.
Ivory Brigade
DrumCorpsFan
I still don't see how all of this can fly over your head. All I'm trying to do is challenge what people think is fair
Stradivarius
You're toxic. Every time you post it's to put down or indoctrinate someone else
12 years later
DrumCorpsFan
Oh, so there are no ethics here? Alright then, I have no quarrel with you
DrumCorpsFan
I hope you don't live your life in the same way you think this game is okay to be played
Jhawk
You never did answer my question DCFan.
Ivory Brigade
Whiskers14
drumcorps if u keep judging ppl by their mistakes, than that leaves a bad reputation on u... just saying! and besides it not ur job to judge ppl by their mistakes, let them be that way or if they wanna correct themselves than they will.
Whiskers14- Founder of G.E.D.C.
- Div II Drum Corps U.K.D.C.
- Div II Marching Band Kentucky Massie (D II bronze)
- Div II Color guard Falcon Fanfare
- Div II Drumline Highland Drumline