gcurrier
Hey this was a long season to give up at the end lol
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
kmarti6
I have to say I am amazed at how strong the Carolina Royals have remained if they win again this season that is their 5th championship in a row (in their respected division of course). Congrats on all your success CLASS and good luck in your finals runs.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
gcurrier2
calm down there skippy--I am giving them a last minute run for their money LOL No doubt though Carolina Royals have solidly taken their claim in the elite and I am proud to have them in CLASS as a colleague. People also underestimate how hard it is to go from Division 2 to 1 and do so well, let alone WIN! I know neither of my corps did that (or even made top 12). One of the strongest competitors I have ever faced in FMA.
CLASS Member and Knight Org Family
Leviathan-1X Div I 1X Div II Drum Corps Champ
Onachus-3X Div II 1X Div III Band Champ
Tarasque-2X Div II 1X Div III Guard Champ
Kraken-1X Div II 1X Div III Drum
gcurrier2
damn it--logged into wrong account again! LOL
CLASS Member and Knight Org Family
Leviathan-1X Div I 1X Div II Drum Corps Champ
Onachus-3X Div II 1X Div III Band Champ
Tarasque-2X Div II 1X Div III Guard Champ
Kraken-1X Div II 1X Div III Drum
saxamattone
Awe! You guys are so sweet LOL!

It looks to be a close one tomorrow night! Even if things don't go your way you still look to have 2 DI golds in the bag this season. I can't imagine running more than one group at an elite level! Congrats!

CLASS Board of Directors

Carolina Royals - 16X Division 1 World Champions (DC)
gcurrier
It has been a great return. I think I needed to prove I could still do it! LOL If drum corps escapes me, I'll just come back fierce and plan better--so look out! LOL Next season EIGHT groups---MAN O MAN!

gcurrier
Congratulations once again CLASS for dominating Division 1! Half of the top 12 are CLASS and ALL of the medal positions currently! Another tremendous season not just at the top but across or CLASS family!

Corps IBEX once again in the top 12 currently in 9th taking high percussion tonight with a perfect score and likely to get another percussion title as well as music ensemble!

Leviathan who started back in 16th place in a big return for them climbed one more spot last night to 8th and arent ready to stop just yet!

Chipley Vanguard has worked hard to climb the ranks and at regional championships were only edged out but the current top three. A true solid corps all around with their Dreams show.

Lexington Legends once again looking to medal and ready to strike one last time could move up. The battle for first cant overlook the potential dark-horse for tomorrow! They also currently lead the pack in visual performance.

Nemesis got nipped early on by Cornhuskers but then turned the fire up as they went on a winning rampage winning 19 shows this season before taking second at the CLASS Western Showdown. After falling one more spot at CLASS Championship they clawed their way back and now are within tenths of taking it all. Helping them get there is visual ensemble and both GE categories.

Carolina Royals, our dominant corps of the period isnt done winning just yet! starting off a bit further back then they are used to, their grit, hard-work and determination pulled them up out of the mid top 12 to once again dominate the top. One more solid performance like they had last night and it is all over.

CLASS is once again the ELITE drum corps group of corps and the talk of FMA! Congratulations to you all. Good luck to all the above finalist as well as Ivory Brigade and Blue Devils of Carolina who take on division 2!

gcurrier
congrats Carolina Royals on their FOURTH Division 1 title! One more day I might have had you! great end of the season with a lot of excitement--look out next season--I am going to get you!

And of course Lexington Legends who pushed me hard at the end!

saxamattone
How about that CLASS medal SWEEP!!!

CLASS Board of Directors

Carolina Royals - 16X Division 1 World Champions (DC)
Nakoda
DO NOT APPLY TO ANYTHING FINALS WEEK YET TRYNA FIGURE OUT LEAGUE COMP DATE
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
gcurrier
other than Tuesday which is always Finals--Sunday is usually a regional, so Monday would work best--but I will hold off Sunday for now.

Nakoda
ok i did the 24th which is a monday
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
gcurrier
awesome--PERFECT!

CLASS-We need 5 CLASS Corps from each division--it will be difficult to tell what we have representing us until we know the divisions but I would say start with the top 5 corps from each division last season.

gcurrier
CLASS Regionals and Finals are now up

KStove
Dangit, you held one of your regionals the same day as my shows
gcurrier
sorry man--our regionals are every Sunday as decided a few seasons ago. We had to formalize so people would not get confused as to when to plan for our shows.

Stradivarius
Yeah MAoMA does Wednesdays I think. We use the same idea lol
12 years later
gcurrier
as does FBOA now

Stradivarius
And IAoIP x)
12 years later
kmarti6
I try and get a show every Wednesday but honestly nothing is certain I generally do 3 shows a week and try and put them on days when there are not that many other shows so other people hopefully have better opportunities to apply. I also do tend to put our opening ceremony on the second day of competition.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis