Login Create Account
CLASS
Stradivarius
I put the IAoIP opener on the first day. Then sunday and wednesday after that. Except I made a mistake and accidentally put one on the last day of a week instead of the first day (first days are always sunday lol) so we have a week with 3 comps and another week with only one comp.
12 years later
gcurrier
i personally think 3 shows a week takes away from your members getting members to their shows (especially elite corps) and boosting fund raising. I am a fan of once a week.
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Stradivarius
Yeah 3 times is too much and one seems a little spaced to me so I just did 2 lol
12 years later
Kiowa
we need 7 more class members to apply for feb 24th competition if you have to use your b account
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Stradivarius
If Leviathan shows up its an unfair advantage xD
12 years later
Kiowa
no leviathan lol
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
bando
Like gcurrier said, you are actually hurting your league's groups by having too many league shows. Without spending lots of time on fundraising, you get rid of any opportunity for your members to make money and improve. I don't understand how any groups in leagues that host shows everyday or every other day succeed to be honest.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
Nakoda
lol bando get me 7 more ppl of any division in class to join the feb 24th competition
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
Nakoda
other wise ill accept ppl not in a league as your defaults

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Stradivarius
Bando lol 2 shows a week isn't hurting us x) the ones with shows every day doesn't really hurt their members either. When my guard first joined one of those leagues i had my most successful event hosting ever. Made like 60k lol. It depends on if a ton of high influence groups are in the league. There are so many high influence groups on the site that there is practically no majority in any league. There are just too many members on the site. Having a lot of shoes actually helps the newer members who never get into shows. More shows=more influence.
12 years later
Kiowa
lol when i was in the everyday show league, i applied to only one show a week the rest werent league shows like i don't want to compete against the same people every competition
#LosLynx

Kiowa
still need 7 members for class, maoma has their 15. we decided the league with most points added up from their 15 participating members wins dead line to sign up is day before competition other wise you all will have random people on your side to make it fair
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
Lol maybe we could just do d1 then. Do they have enough d1?
12 years later
Nakoda
idk

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Nakoda
they haven't been assigned

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Stradivarius
Well based off where they usually are placed?
12 years later
MrsRomo
Well poo. If you just did d1 I couldn't :(
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
gcurrier
the issue is we only have a few division 2 and even fewer division 3 and they all may move up. is there a league with few division 1 that wants to team up? lol Leviathan is in our top 5 of division 1 so....

gcurrier
what about two winners--one straight up winner and one average score per division for each league? so if 6 CLASS Division 1 corps its divided by six if its 3 division 2 its divided by that?

saxamattone
Average scores are fair or....

If there are only 8 CLASS groups then put those scores against the 8 highest scoring groups in the show for MAoMA

CLASS Board of Directors

Carolina Royals - 16X Division 1 World Champions (DC)