Login Create Account
MAoMA-Discussion Thread
Stradivarius
Welcome to the official MAoMA discussion thread! Discuss any and all things MAoMA! Outsiders welcome!
12 years later
Stradivarius
It appears that MAoMA is the gatekeeper to Division 1 finals taking 10th through 12th place in the standings coming into finals! Lets keep raising that bar people!
12 years later
Stradivarius
I would also like to congratulate the MAoMA champions from this season:

Hoosier Regiment in Division 1! They came from behind and took down the corps to beat of the season, Incognito Brass, for gold at Championships! They took home the percussion, visual performance, guard, and ensemble captions. The Incognito Brass only took the brass caption from this amazing group! With a brass score of 9.550, the Incognito Brass appear to be attempting to be the next Carolina Crown! Congratulations on the excellent score gains and an impressive season Hoosier Regiment!

In Division 2, we have Avery Regiment! Taking home none of the caption awards, they were able to balance out their group with a score that put them about .8 above the rising stars, Kiowan Caveliers! Their solid score gains (nearly perfect) helped them reach this victory since their 3rd place finish at their first MAoMA competition in Indianapolis. Congratulations!

In Division 3, out of nowhere, came the Legion of Heroes! Starting the season in 7th place in MAoMA, they have plowed their way to the front of the pack! They are in the hunt for a medal overall as well! This being only their 2nd season of competition (their first FULL season I might add), great strategy and perseverance have brought this corps to where they are now! Great job!

And that concludes the MAoMA Champions review for season 31. I will doing this every season from now on as MAoMA commentator. I hope that only doing the victors of MAoMA gives the other members an incentive to push harder and represent MAoMA well in the overall standings, as well as trying to be MAoMA champions!

I may add the top 3 in each division later on. Right now I just want to provide members with a goal for upcoming seasons!
12 years later
Nickdrummer
Thanks Strad!
Founder RPGs, RSCGs. BoD IAoIP
3 time bronze medalist
Season 31 Division3 MAoMA champion
Commentator
kmarti6
Haha I love how you are now our commentator but ya thanks for taking care of things while I have been busy most of the time I only find time to rehearse.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
Stradivarius
Np man I figured you must have been preoccupied with life lol. Butt yeah I would like to eventually become a commentator fir the drumline circuit.
12 years later
Stradivarius
*for
12 years later
Nakoda
DO NOT APPLY TO ANYTHING ON FINALS WEEK ON MY WAY HOME TO SET UP LEAGUE VS LEAGUE DATE
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
Stradivarius
Lol I'm not applying to ahything unless i know them from the forum. I am also waiting so I can join the MAoMA and IAoIP shows
12 years later
Kiowa
ok what leagues are all maoma
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
and class
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
cuz i accidentally declined ur b account :/ know what im just not gonna touch the application option until thurs i hate ocd
#LosLynx

Jhawk
Ivory Brigade is class so you can accept that one Kiowa.
Ivory Brigade
Nakoda
k i will when thurs comes gotta make sure each division is 5 on 5

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Jhawk
Alright, but I'll probly be put in Div. 1 instead of Div 2. I don't think Class has many in the lower divisions.
Ivory Brigade
Nakoda
lol better recruit lol theres a lot of new guys for easy pickens

Kiowa's 2nd account.

bando
CLASS doesn't recruit in that manner. CLASS prides itself on its excellence and let's the talent come to it. ;)

CLASS has a few division three groups some seasons but they tend to move to division 2 and 1 very quickly.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
Stradivarius
Well looks like we got d3 in the bag >:)
12 years later
Jhawk
Well if you are competing against yourself you both win and lose so it counts as a draw.
Ivory Brigade
Stradivarius
Lol idk because you are on a soccer team and the oposing team fails to show up, you would win by a 2-0 default
12 years later