Login Create Account
MAoMA Championship Records
Stradivarius
Lol you will probably beat me
12 years later
Kiowa
I was just informed im on the BOD for IAoIP lol when did this happen
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
gcurrier
i thought you asked to be on the BOD
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Kiowa
lol i was joking but i'll take it
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
just surprised me is all
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
Lol I decided to add you bc none of the other folks that were going to be on bod never really moved their groups... I also added nickdrummer bc he is becoming more and more active and so we could do some more recruiting. You welcome kiowa!
12 years later
Kiowa
thanks lol
#LosLynx

Nickdrummer
:) YAY THANK YOU
Founder RPGs, RSCGs. BoD IAoIP
3 time bronze medalist
Season 31 Division3 MAoMA champion
Commentator
MrsRomo
Oh hey guys. Just creeping your league.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Nickdrummer
u should join
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
Nickdrummer
just clearing up air, my new leagues will act as MAoMA "farm teams" however they are mine and are only affiliated MAoMA not part of it.
Strad, u know like Syracuse Chiefs to the New York Mets.
Or like an actual farm to a supermarket, same thing, NOT like another department of the store!
i forgot about jShuler and his Official MAoMA marching band league, when i asked him to join mine and be on my BoD i think he got upset because he thought i went behind your backs and made an MAoMA league, just know that is NOT the case! I told you that this would be my own league that only is affiliated not actually "officially MAoMA."
Thanks,
NickDrum
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
kmarti6
ok thank you he was very concerned and he sent me a message and I am sure he will be grateful that it is not the case.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
Stradivarius
Lol the disadvantages of the internet xD
12 years later
JShuler
It's not that I was upset, I was just confused on what was going on. My first thought was "Ok, a random member can't just make a league and call it the MAoMA sanctioned league whenever he feels like". I guess that's not the case though. Thanks for clearing things up.
Nickdrummer
yeah np i just thought u were upset haha glad that u arent though!
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
gcurrier
just asked Alex to transfer FBOA to JShuler so we can be prepared for next season official joint marching band venture between CLASS and MAoMA! ITS GOING TO BE BIG! anyone wants to jump in now let me know--youll need to leave your league then I will add you.
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Stradivarius
Sweet! About time MAoMA extended across types of competition! Quick refresher, whats happening with guard? It being the last non MAoMA affiliated group...
12 years later
JShuler
Last I knew, that was going to be the season after next. Just expand one league the next 3 seasons. That was the last I heard.
Nickdrummer
Ill do the Guard
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
Nickdrummer
If u want, it already is up and running, plus ik right now it isn't "officially part of it", but if you want it to be i can do it!
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator