Login Create Account
MAoMA Championship Records
Kiowa
im considering joining this league lol the kmea league pages are out of date and no competition has been posted for any ensemble yet and last season none were posted for cg and i get people are busy but dang if you gonna be head of a league you have a job to do if you can't do it give it to someone else lol. So is the KMEA league dead or what?
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Stradivarius
well either way come to MAoMA! The largest and most amazing league there is!
12 years later
Kiowa
you gotta sell it to me lol
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Stradivarius
There are shows every other day lol That is part of the reason I came to MAoMA!
12 years later
JShuler
MAoMA is great! Tons of league shows, a lot of young D3 and D2 competition, and the largest and fastest growing league on here. I would be happy to send you an invite!
Stradivarius
Same here!
12 years later
Kiowa
ight since the kmea league isn't doing anything and has outdated pages then i will join with all 4 groups invite away!
#LosLynx

Kiowa
is there a league for CG and that good stuff or just one league
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
No just drum corps as of right now. Maybe the other groups will be added later in the future though.
12 years later
Insanity
Whoops... lol
Stradivarius
Haha maybe we should get on that x)
12 years later
kmarti6
Well we did have a drumline called MAD but adar9394 no longer playes and FBA was the band league that we were affiliated with. Since I am still drum corps only I took over MAoMA to make sure it remained as the best freaking league out there. We could have our BOD members set up leagues and run them, that way we could all get a taste of the action otherwise we could always ally with other leagues like we did with FBA.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
Stradivarius
I would gladly create the drumline league, but I would want to know for sure that the members of MAoMA would move their other groups into it for sure lol. I wouldn't want to leave the already rather prestigious leagues I am in (other than the best: MAoMA) to found a league that goes inactive in one season.
12 years later
kmarti6
I can see the reasoning in that. We could just revamp MAD if that interests you, a person we would need to talk to would be FastForward his multiple b accounts are still active in that league and Starboys also appears to be active. Otherwise we should talk to the rest of the BOD and see what they think.

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
Stradivarius
Maybe a mass PM
12 years later
MattSteck
I would join the drumline group
JShuler
I am currently in MAD. I would be interested in joining a MAoMA linked league in all circuits.
JShuler
MAoMA just got its 100th member! Great job guys!
Stradivarius
wooooot! There should be some reward for leagues that reach certain milestones lol
12 years later
kmarti6
Ya that is fantastic! Congratulations! Alright I will send out a mass pm letting everyone know of our idea.

Also for all members we are looking for another person to join our BOD if you are interested please pm me about why you would like to join the leadership team.