Login Create Account
MAoMA Championship Records
JShuler
Maybe we could do the Color Guard next season then if we will use that as our MAoMA endorsed Marching Band league.
Stradivarius
That could work! And I have no problem with have FBOA as our marching band league if the name is not an issue :)
12 years later
gcurrier
I think we should take nominations for league President to run the day to day activities. When FBOA was created, it had its own league President but unfortunately he left and I had to step in. I love being part of it all and very active, I don't find the need to run CLASS and FBOA though
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Stradivarius
JShuler? You want to run FBOA? I already have the drumline or I would do it lol
12 years later
JShuler
Sure, if you all are ok with it, I should be able to run it.
kmarti6
I am fine with that now just an fyi I probably wont be creating a marching band for a few seasons so all this is up to you guys but I did notice that BobbyDM has just returned and we originally had a deal with FBA as our marching band league now if he will stick around is another question.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
Stradivarius
So wait are we going with FBOA?
12 years later
gcurrier
confused as well...i would thinking leaving breaks contracts but what do i know lol

gcurrier
I also think JShuler would be a great candidate to run FBOA

JShuler
Thanks gcurrier! That means a lot from the guy who runs CLASS.
gcurrier
its a credit to how you have handled yourself and performed.

kmarti6
Sorry for the confusion guys! I think we should run with FBOA and ya JShuler will be a great candidate he does excellent work for MAoMA so he would be perfect for the Job. Also Strad am I going to be on the BOD for IAoIP? Just curious.

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
JShuler
When do you want me to take over FBOA? Do you want to start now, or wait until Season 32?
Kiowa
hey can you add my second account to the leagues nakoda is the account name (I love native american tribe names so that how i get my names lol)
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Stradivarius
On it
12 years later
kmarti6
thanks strad and I believe the plan was to start next season JShuler

gcurrier
I'll make sure as we approach end of season to get it switched to you so you can set up season 32. If anyone wants to join now I preparation, let me know.

Stradivarius
Go ahead and invite my groups gcurrier!
12 years later
Kiowa
i'll join but what am i joining?
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
FromTheDeskOfJAW
I'll join too!
Wrightown Raiders
Wrightown HS
Enigma Indoor Guard
Soviet Percussians