Login Create Account
MAoMA Championship Records
Stradivarius
Then maybe we could put up all the quotes on the league page?
12 years later
Kiowa
yea like every season just change the quote
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Stradivarius
Do you mean have one single quote? or have members submit them based on a topic?
12 years later
Kiowa
one single quote
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Stradivarius
ok lol that would be kinda cool
12 years later
kmarti6
I would be up for it if anyone has ideas they can submit them here and hey any BOD member can edit the message board. Also I will not be posting the shows for the league until late sunday i am going to the packers game tomorrow so that cuts into a ton of my free time. But I will have shows every wednesday and the last day possible on finals week. I will throw the other shows where they are needed.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
gcurrier
i wish Rodgers was playing--for us both lol
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
JShuler
Just brought home the DII Championship to MAoMA! Ready to push into DI next season!
kmarti6
Nice job JShuler! you were one of the people I followed all season hoping you would get that win, but ya you are scoring right around what I score in D1.
gcurrier what team do you cheer for? Ya I heard that if we lose tomorrow he will probably be out for the season....... Which would SUCK!

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
gcurrier
congrats to Hoosier Regiment!

Pats--but Rodgers was one of my fantasy league quarterback and i hang on to him hoping he will help me in playoffs lol!

Kiowa
ok I quit my drumline league so someone when you make the percussion league send me an invite
#LosLynx

kmarti6
Ya it sucks gcurrier if we dont win tonight then we are screwed playoffs wise. Also the list is updated through season 30 and I was able to get the shows out early yay!

Stradivarius
The drumline league has been created! I am inviting members now!
12 years later
Kiowa
you should do a press release so they know to quit their current one
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
Done.
12 years later
JShuler
Well, now that we have a Drumline league, should we expand to other circuits soon. A couple of the other BOD members could found them. I would step up and create Marching Band or Color Guard if needed. Then MAoMA could dominate through all circuits!
Stradivarius
Yep marching band is next season!
12 years later
gcurrier
As we have discussed in couple different post's, as long as we keep the name and current members I'm willing to turn FBOA to a new president and BOD to combine marching bands with you guys. It's already established, has winning history and could just start following the new model.

Stradivarius
I think the name is the only thing I'm really worried about. We are trying to expand MAoMA with that sort of name... But if it is ok with kmarti that could work! It is just the name thing really
12 years later
kmarti6
I actually like Gcurriers suggestion, I see no reason that the league needs to follow a MAoMA name format especially if we combine with CLASS again. As long as we hold to the standards we have set I think a unique name is just fine.