Login Create Account
MAoMA Championship Records
Stradivarius
Some ideas for the name of the league:

Midwest Association of Indoor Percussion (MAoIP)

National Indoor Percussion Circuit (NIPC)

International Association of Indoor Percussion (IAIP or IAoIP)

Downbeat Percussion (DownBt)

FLAM Percussion (FLAM)

Diddle Tap Percussion Circuit (DTPC)

This was me brainstorming...
Thoughts?
12 years later
JShuler
I like the first one, just since it is so close to the original name. That makes it easy to tell that they are associated.
Stradivarius
Yeah that's why it was the first to come to mind lol
12 years later
Kiowa
Why not play around with the directions on a compass? Midwest is DC so we can do Mideast DL
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
I also nominate me to be the poster girl of this league lol
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Stradivarius
haha idk about the mideast. It sounds too much like "Middle East" xD we don't have anyone from Iran or Afghanistan as far as I know x) as for poster girl: not gonna happen. Cuz I'm OBVIOUSLY gonna be the poster BOY.
12 years later
Kiowa
lol aye we can do it together :)
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
Sounds like a plan!
12 years later
ajh18
Jake lets be real you can be the poster girl idk about boy. Lmao just kidding...or am I...(Cue dramatic music)
Empire Statesmen 2012 and 2013
Drum Corps: Ferocity-MAoMA
Marching Band: SMH Lancers-ISMA
Stradivarius
Haaaaahaha sorry Kiowa I guess I am poster girl after all! xD
12 years later
ajh18
Sorry Kiowa
ajh18
So I came up with an interesting idea. I was talking to who I believe to be the Founder of the DCA league here on FMA about trying to make a partnership type of thing with them. I was thinking that we set up 5 shows a season that we only accept MAoMA and DCA members. I was thinking about doing one of the Higher tier shows so we can get as many people in them as we can. We would make sure the teams are even, I personally would like to have a competition in each division but that may be hard so for right now we will just be looking for an even amount of groups. At the end of the show we will average the scores from both sides to get the "league score" and that will decide which league wins the show. At the end of the season we will look at how many shows each league has won and who ever has the most wins the bragging rights until the cycle is complete again. Kmarti and I talked about he brought up the idea of B accounts to actually host the shows or my idea is if you host the show you will obviously partake in the competition. Let us know what you think, I would enjoy making the league system have a bit of a benefit to it as in competing as a league as well as ourselves. I Don't know it's up to you guys and girls.
Stradivarius
I love it. Or maybe down the road we could combine completely to create a super league that is unstoppable? Just a thought
12 years later
kmarti6
O cmon and give up on our historic title of MAoMA? Too bad the League just cant host a show where other leagues can apply Then we could just do a combo show, its not like we are short of the money.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
Stradivarius
lol true
12 years later
FastForward
kmarti6,

Let me know if you still need another BOD member for MAoMA. I might be willing to consider joining MAoMA.

Thanks,
FastForward
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Stradivarius
You should join anyway because I see you are still in my old league, DCI, and it is no longer active so you can can right over!
12 years later
FastForward1
I should shortly have my DC staff up to level 20 across the board. Maybe I should wait until I finish leveling up my staff. I will then concentrate on increasing my Director level to 76 before working on my influence. Let me know what you think.
Perfect Explosion-1X Div I Drum Corps Champ
Perfect Explosion-1X Div I Band Champ
Perfect Explosion
Perfect Explosion
FastForward
OOps !!!

I just realized that I was in my Alternate account when I posted the above:

I should shortly have my DC staff up to level 20 across the board. Maybe I should wait until I finish leveling up my staff. I will then concentrate on increasing my Director level to 76 before working on my influence. Let me know what you think.

Thanks,
FastForward
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Stradivarius
haha I do that pretty much every time I log into my b account lol
12 years later