Login Create Account
MAoMA Championship Records
Kiowa
it will definitely be late in the season so i can make a lot of money off of it my competitions are usually the day before everyone does their league finals so I'll let you know. My A account will not compete in it but my B account will.

#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
ok if my math is correct feb 25th would be the day before leagues do their finals so i'll plan it for then if class and maoma are cool with that. And you will have to be patient with me because I will not accept applications until divisions are assigned so its a fair 5 on 5 in each division.

I just have one rule though, if you are using two accounts at once next season please go by the honor system and only apply with one, preferably the one with most influence lol

and someone will definitely need to commentate it lets say since there is 5 of each league in each division well crown the champion of each division but ultimately well add each leagues scores up who ever has the most wins the league on league competition or we can add each leagues individual division scores up and who ever wins 2/3 divisions is the league champion

you all figure out those details lol im just hosting
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Stradivarius
I can commentate if need be. I think we should have someone different for each division though. I will do div 1 if we can get 2 more people for the other divisions.
12 years later
Kiowa
so you're saying 5 league competition? because its a 30 spot competition thats how i got 5 on 5 in each division
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
No I mean commentating lol like one person commentates for 1 2 or 3
12 years later
Stradivarius
And another person would do one of the other divisions and then someone would do the last available division
12 years later
Kiowa
ah well you figure that out lol
#LosLynx

kmarti6
Alright everyone the hall of fame has been updated through season 31. Overall I believe this has been our most successful season so far. Not only did we take home three medals but we also had 3 of our members make it into Division 1 top 12 with our really strong showing in D2 I feel that we will have a division 1 Champion in no time.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
kmarti6
Updated through season 32

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
MrsRomo
Yay! I'm officially in the hall of fame! Haha
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Stradivarius
lol I have the most division one MAoMA Championships
12 years later
kmarti6
Well you have been there the longest! Or at least the most consistently, I cant wait to see what these next two seasons have to offer due to many of our groups that moved up to D1 after season 31 should be competing again.

Stradivarius
Haha yeah FF gave me a good whipping this season
12 years later
FastForward
No, you just missed more rehearsal time ... you would still have been ahead of me in max scoring potential in Season 32 ... But this season will be interesting ... I moved up to a Level 18 Show Design ... That will boost my base score by an additional 1.5 points plus my Staff Upgrades ... We will see what that means in terms of a Final Season 33 score ... Time will tell !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Stradivarius
My challenge level is 19 at the moment. Has been for 3 seasons now
12 years later
Stradivarius
I am also saving my staff for finals or maybe even next season.
My drum corps show already has 149 attendance. In one night...
12 years later
FastForward
CLASS is not going to like that one bit ... LOL !!!

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
FastForward
It appears that you will end up with a total attendance of: 2,980
This should result in Total Gross Revenue of: $119,200
Not bad for one show !!!

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Stradivarius
THAT'S AMAZING
12 years later
saxamattone
There are 8 CLASS groups at his show (including mine). No reason to hate him having a successful show. We, in fact, support it! We're CLASSy like that :)

CLASS Board of Directors

Carolina Royals - 16X Division 1 World Champions (DC)