12 years later
Nickdrummer
Thanks!
Founder RPGs, RSCGs. BoD IAoIP
3 time bronze medalist
Season 31 Division3 MAoMA champion
Commentator
Stradivarius
D2 is still looking strong for MAoMA with 2 potential medals and most of the top 12!
12 years later
Nickdrummer
Yes sir
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
Stradivarius
You are getting real close to a medal to Nick! Almost have that 3rd spot! lol this will be a wicked strong season for MAoMA if we get 4 medals from d2 and 3!
12 years later
Nickdrummer
Thanks yeah i think I have a shot!
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
Nickdrummer
My Colorguard is really close too! My drumline is ok and my marching band Its going good but on statistics it looks bad lol
however I have not had a show for that in a while lol
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
Nickdrummer
I just remembered that no one really told me what they thought of having my Colorguard league become MAoMA because it is already ready to go!
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
Kiowa
ok next season I volunteer to host the league competition i'll only accept 5 d1. 5 d2. and 5 d3 for each of the two leagues (so 30 spots) so just tell me what league well compete against ok?
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Stradivarius
lol we still haven't really solidified anything with that yet... I am not sure how that would work...
12 years later
Kiowa
I JUST TOLD YOU HOW IT'D WORK lol teams of 5 in each division. figure it out new season starts sunday night lol
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
gcurrier
if its a go, ill pull CLASS corps together though not sure we have any division 3 left--we work too hard!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
MrsRomo
Sup
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Nickdrummer
Cool thanks Kiowa
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
bando
Semifinals in about an hour!
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
kmarti6
Sorry I guess I am a little behind on things so are we doing a CLASS and MAoMA competition? If so let me know the date so I can add it to the league schedule and add the Hornets.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
Nickdrummer
Yeah like my league tournament suggestion, except just like a competition between the two
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
bando
Someone had actually commented in my league survey I did for the IIEA about doing one of those. Also... I thought I had posted in the chat thread earlier. Oops.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
Stradivarius
Yes kiowa lol let me know the date as well! And I meant I wasn't sure ehich league would be our competitors :) if we compete with class it'd br interesting to see the lower groups actually show up lol like gcurrier said idk how many lower groups they have bc they're all d1 or 2 x)
12 years later
NickDrum
Set the date late in the season!
Drummerz #MYSNARE