Login Create Account
SPORTS! 2
Jhawk
I watched Brazil's match cause it was on when I was getting my hair cut at the barbers, but I haven't been able to see any of the others yet. I wasn't sure if I wanted to after watching Brazil steal a game that they should have lost.
Ivory Brigade
Stradivarius
WOOOOOO USA WON LAST NIGHT
12 years later
MrsRomo
Man I was hoping that Brasil would lose their opening match. How embarrassing would that have been?! (Plus it's Brazilian tour group season at work so there is a lot of annoyance with them lol).

And with Pepe out for Portugal cause of his red, it makes it a little bit easier for the US to get another 3 points!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Nakoda
lol im late but did you hear the fuss about who ever beat mexico said adios amigos and the mexicans were outraged lol
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
Kiowa
MrsRomo! Peyton had a beautiful baby girl this morning! Can't wait til i fly down to see her!
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
MrsRomo
I heard! So excited for him and Patience! :) he's gonna be a great daddy.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiwidrummer
Hey Kiowa.....just want to ask about your background. I see you play for the Lynx...so cool. Have you marched before, and if so, where? Just curious. I'm originally from the states, Maryland. I've marched DCA...Westshore and Bucs....along with a lot of teaching. I moved to New Zealand in 2002. We don't have anything in real life here that comes close to a drum corps. I think marching is a disease here lol. Anyways, I made my name here in sports photography, doing the photography for the Tall Blacks and Tall Ferns, our men's and women's national teams. We also had a women's team in the WNBL...Australia's national league, the Christchurch Sirens, who I also did photography for. We had 2 American imports, Ashley Awkward - point guard, and forward Lamisha Augustine. Ever heard of them? They were quite surprised to find out I am from the states also. Anyways....best of luck with the Lynx and I look forward to having your units in my shows.
Jim Helsel
Aftershock NZ Productions
Aftershock NZ: CLASS
Aftershock NZ Indoor Percussion: PERC (Founder)
Aftershock NZ PAS: ENCORE
Pandemonium NZ: LEGS
Kiwidrummer
Oh, better post again. Just saw my last post was number 666 here....no, I'm not superstitious lol. Just looked...your not in any of my shows, though I am in some of your's.
Jim Helsel
Aftershock NZ Productions
Aftershock NZ: CLASS
Aftershock NZ Indoor Percussion: PERC (Founder)
Aftershock NZ PAS: ENCORE
Pandemonium NZ: LEGS
Insanity
Manziel made an offensive gesture toward the Washington bench? Oh, how terrible.
Kiowa
i've just marched in high school i did trumpet half of the shows we did and then did pit the other half and one show i was drum major cuz ours had food poisoning. thats about it
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
August 21st @ 10pm EST espn2 you know what it is! then friday is my bday TURN UP
#LosLynx

Kiowa
so guess who is leading in scoring for the euro league with 27 pts? THIS CHICK
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
Wahoo! Way to go girlie!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
COLLEGE BASKETBALL STAAAAARTS TONIGHT L1C4 BABY
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
SO EXCITED
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
MrsRomo
Just saw that Stanford beat UConn. Over 640 days since UConn had lost a game. Shew.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
lol and i was just watching the dvr of it when i was telling fastforward i was watching their season and wondering how long they'd go undefeated lol i jynxed them wow i really thought theyd go undefeated again
#LosLynx

Kiowa
I HATE KENTUCKY
#LosLynx

FastForward
Asia,

Since Kentucky beat the Lady Cards ... Please let me know when I can take my pick of your Fantasy B-Ball player's .. You had mentioned that if the Lady Cards won that I would have to trade you Kevin Durant ... However, they lost so it is time for the U-Conn Dogs to claim their prize ... I might trade you some second tier player in exchange for the right player ... LOL !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Kiowa
Oh no no no you can't decide to accept a deal AFTER the outcome of a game buddy that is not how it works nice try though lol
#LosLynx