Login Create Account
SPORTS! 2
DrumCorpsFan
Not a UK fan, just someone who understands logic. If me pointing out flaws in your argument bring out the worst in you, maybe try thinking before you speak?
Nakoda
i swear to god.....
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
Whiskers14
I know nakoda lol
Whiskers14- Founder of G.E.D.C.
- Div II Drum Corps U.K.D.C.
- Div II Marching Band Kentucky Massie (D II bronze)
- Div II Color guard Falcon Fanfare
- Div II Drumline Highland Drumline
Stradivarius
Drumcorpsfan, you are being a jerk. Plain and simple. Stop. We've stated our opinions, you stated yours. It appears that you have a unique opinion and you like to think you are always right. Kindly quite antagonizing. Grow up. If you respond at all I know all you are going to say is how wrong I am and that's ok.

I wash my hands of this one.
12 years later
DrumCorpsFan
No, what's really going on here is you guys blindly following Nakoda, when you seemingly don't have the brain capacity to follow simple logic. I guess cire is the only one here that understands.
DrumCorpsFan
The point here, plain and simple, is that when a team beats you, no matter how "bad" you played, you don't go around saying that you're better than them. That is NOT showing respect. If you disagree with that, then I have no hope for you.
Nakoda
ok. you must not have very much "brain capacity" if you misunderstood what I meant that's not my problem because Cire basically broke down what I meant by what I said for you and I already told you what he said is what I meant so this convo should have ended then, But you can't drop it, SO DROP IT, ENOUGH, you are beyond taking this to far being down right rude, and disrespectful to not only me but everyone else you just called stupid. Just drop the subject ok? It's over with, stop trolling now. Just walk away. You are arguing about nothing now and just running your mouth to start crap

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Nakoda
ANYWAYS did anyone catch that dunk contest?

Kiowa's 2nd account.

DrumCorpsFan
Word of advice: if you want to be taken seriously, use your words in a way that can be interpreted appropriately.
DrumCorpsFan
I also think its hilarious that you're getting this worked up over some stranger trolling you on the internet
KStove
The All-Star game seemed like a better dunk contest than the dunk contest itself haha
saxamattone
I don't think Drumcotpsfan's opinion is all that unique actually.

CLASS Board of Directors

Carolina Royals - 16X Division 1 World Champions (DC)
Nakoda
i don't either but im easily angered lol and i agree Kstove i try dunking myself....i did it once in a practice but....yea i made a fool out myself and never tried it again lol. I do like it when a guy does a dunk while spinning that's pretty amazing

Kiowa's 2nd account.

saxamattone
Ummmm.... I think you misread what I said. Oh, never mind.

CLASS Board of Directors

Carolina Royals - 16X Division 1 World Champions (DC)
DrumCorpsFan
I would be willing to bet that my opinion would be the more prevalent one when posted in a forum of regular sports fans that aren't high school kids.
Nakoda
what ever helps you sleep at night i guess

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Stradivarius
Told yah all he'd do is tell me how wrong I was xD sorry mr. Knowitall ;)
12 years later
Nakoda
lol guess what he'll say next

Kiowa's 2nd account.

DrumCorpsFan
You still have not given any sound or logical argument why it is showing any ounce of respect in saying you're better than a team that beat you.
Stradivarius
@nakoda Not sure... Let's wait and see :D

Lol idk how this is such a big deal xD he disagreed with one thing, you refused to change your views, so he started being a jerk to whichever user disagreed with him lol. I have stoped taking anything he says seriously tbh. Why can't we just all have our own opinions? Lol
12 years later