Login Create Account
SPORTS! 2
Stradivarius
Oh and what are you supposed to do never recognize that any team is better than another team? Why on earth do you even care what she thinks? You're not even a fan of either team lol
12 years later
Nakoda
idk i thought i said when you posted before cire posted and what he posted last you all basically said the same thing which is what i meant by what i said i don't get it either but im bout to go meet up with this cute guy so i could care less now
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
DrumCorpsFan
I'm just talking about respect here. You can think whatever you want about being better than someone that beat you, but as soon as you say that, you're not showing respect. Best to just keep your mouth shut, keep your dignity, and prove it was a fluke. Don't just say it was a fluke. Actions speak louder than words.
Nakoda
you think we only play UK and other teams in official games? lol

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Stradivarius
Lol
12 years later
DrumCorpsFan
I did not say that, so you can answer your own question rather easily.
Nakoda
well i know the answer do you?

Kiowa's 2nd account.

DrumCorpsFan
Let me put this in terms you might be able to understand. You beat Baylor last year in the NCAA tournament. Now imagine after that game, Baylor goes around publicly saying that they're better than you. Would that be showing you respect?
Nakoda
Well they are a better team than us we just tried harder and believed in ourselves that night and got lucky if you didn't notice we almost lost that one :)

Kiowa's 2nd account.

DrumCorpsFan
Yep, this is flying over your head.
Nakoda
No it's not UCONN is better than us but we can still beat them and it would still make them better than us. I think you just mad because i wasn't disrespectful at all, and you're mad your wrong. it's ok buddy it happens we're not all perfect.

Kiowa's 2nd account.

DrumCorpsFan
You don't show respect when you flat out say you're better than a team that beat you. I don't know why that it is so hard for you to understand.
Nakoda
Being disrespectful would being punching you in the face....having my own opinion is not disrespectful and I will never apologize for it because I'm 100% positive every team in the country at one point in time has publicly said we shouldn't have lost to so and so because we are better than that. There is nothing wrong with having pride in yourself and knowing you made a mistake and knowing you can be better and admitting to that. And that sir is what you are attacking me for doing. I'm done with this conversation bye.

Kiowa's 2nd account.

DrumCorpsFan
Saying you "shouldn't have lost that game" is a lot different than saying "we're better than them".
DrumCorpsFan
To phrase things in a respectful manner would be talking about things you can control, saying how you played poorly and are better than that. The second you begin to talk about the other team is when it stops being respectful.
Stradivarius
She doesn't have to understand what you think. Nor do I. I know where you are coming from, and I can see what you're saying. But put together with the explanation you have been given, I'd say its just smack talk at most. You are getting way to defensive for a team that you don't even support. Smack talk isn't even disrespectful. it's competitive is all. With the reasoning we presented, it is not disrespectful. Saying it because they're sore that they lost is a whole other matter. That is not the case. The Louisville team is dissapointed because they let themselves down in a game they know they should have won.
12 years later
DrumCorpsFan
If that is the case, the original wording of what Nakoda is saying just needs to be a little more thought out before it is said.
Nakoda
this ND game whoooo weee if it weren't for foul trouble the other team might have been ahead at half time!!

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Stradivarius
Lol maybe wording could've been a little different x) but have we come to an agreement? Lol I hate conflict... everyone good now? We agree to disagree? x)
12 years later
Nakoda
idc n e more honestly i was attacked for no reason over something stupid and defended myself and my friends. if you understood what i meant then the wording was fine.

Kiowa's 2nd account.