Login Create Account
SPORTS! 2
MrsRomo
That's what they said last year. They defeated Baylor and played in their second championship game in 5 years. But if youre right and can see the future, i guess we just need to cancel the restbof the arason and go ahead and give UConn the championship. I like how someone with only 4 posts comes out of no where to be rude for no reason.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Nakoda
eh haters motivated us last year its ok they got his or her opinion if admitting the mistakes we made that we have fixed which would lead us to a win in a rematch is an excuse then so be it

but go to espn.com look at the box score of the uk game we were pretty even but we got fouled more because of not paying attention and gave uk turnover and free throw points. its not an excuse its a reason why we lost and its a fact. That was one game we should not have lost just like baylor should not have lost to us last march. you don't become a potential 1 or 2 seed for looking pretty on the court.
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
Nakoda
i just flatlined theyre calling levitch the baby faced assassin what a three though

Kiowa's 2nd account.

DrumCorpsFan
Wasn't being rude, just stating my opinion like the rest of you are. If I'm rude for saying that, you're rude for disrespecting Kentucky. Anyways, if I am what motivates you, go for it, I just don't see it. And UCONN this year is not Baylor from last year.
Nakoda
I wasn't disrespecting anyone disrespecting another team would be what you did by basically saying the team I play for sucks saying and knowing you can beat another team is not being disrespectful at all i didn't say kentucky sucks they give us a good game all i said was we can and should have beat them last time we met how is that disrespectful? it's not, thanks

Kiowa's 2nd account.

DrumCorpsFan
First off, I never said your team sucks, so you're wrong on that point. All I did was state my opinion on how good I think you are. If this rustles your feathers that much....well, I'd hate to see you ever read any comments on any of your games. I thought division 1 athletes were a little bit above that.
DrumCorpsFan
And to quote you on the disrespect thing, you said "lol why would i transfer to a team that isn't better than the one I'm on". Saying that Kentucky isn't better than you, when they beat you. That's not showing much respect.
Nakoda
Nope i'm not made just thought you were rude is all and you still are being a little rude.

Kiowa's 2nd account.

DrumCorpsFan
If stating facts is rude, I don't want to be polite.
Nakoda
that's not what i meant i wouldn't disrespect UK i have friends on the teams over there although i do enjoy when they lose :) -_- i explained myself so whatever i'm not in the mood to argue...lol this guy

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Nakoda
http://scontent-b-iad.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-frc3/t1/1920103_10152206574823470_1942200511_n.jpg ayyyyeeee thats me!

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Stradivarius
Anyone can win any game. Some are just really good at winning. both uk and louisville are great teams. I honestly expected to see Louisville come out on top, but yeah after watching a lot of your games I feel like you girls just weren't at your best. I think that if Louisville was on their a game, uk wouldn't have stood a chance.

@Drumcorpsfan: be careful man lol I thought you sounded a little arrogant, but you obviously did your homework and at least know what you're talking about. And I have to say, just because you lose a game, doesn't mean the team that beat you is better than you. They may have played better for that game, but you can't judge how good the team is. For example if su men's team had lost to nc state, nc state is not automaticly better than su lol
12 years later
Nakoda
thank you strad :)

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Stradivarius
Lol just stating fact x)
12 years later
DrumCorpsFan
I understand what you're saying, Strad, but at the same time, flat out saying you're better than a team that already beat you is a bit naive. It's better to just be quiet and humble, and let your play on the court do the talking.
Nakoda
-_- did i flat out say that? I pretty much said what strad just said...k thanks subject dropped.

Kiowa's 2nd account.

DrumCorpsFan
You must have missed my post when I directly quoted you. If that isn't what you meant, phrase your statements better.
cire
If someone beats you then they are better than you on that day, in that game.

They may not be statistically better than you, but in the end the only thing that matters is the score at that final buzzer. You can't say "alright team, we got our asses handed to us, but at least we are the better team" If you are the better team then you should have won.

And I mean that in sports or any competitive activity in general. Tiger Woods goes out in a tournament ranked #1 but places 5th.. is he still the better player? No, not at that tournament.. maybe overall. Part of being better is rising to the challenge and winning when you should win... and when you shouldn't.

A group might be better overall, but in 1 game if they lose... they are not the better team. and no, that's not me trying to be a dick or put your team down Nakoda.. that's just how the world works.
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Nakoda
that's what i meant but nooooo SOME people can't understand that! And drumcorpsfan you are bringing the worst out in me. please just stop it's done and over with. im a really nice person but when you just keep trying to stab with a knife i'm not so pleasant.

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Nakoda
i'm guessing a you are UK fan which is why your being the way you are towards me

Kiowa's 2nd account.