Login Create Account
FANTASY FOOTBALL
gcurrier
Man my score is pure disgusting! I should have played my bench!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Kiowa
kaitlyn i think is going to be hard to beat lol
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
MrsRomo
Lol Asia I've only won one week so far.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
yea but you just had a dude score 20 something and your projected total is crazy lol
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
your starters have the advantage in their match ups too
#LosLynx

Jhawk
Unfortunately for me Gcurrier is going to be a beast. You know with a defense getting over 20 points.
Ivory Brigade
gcurrier
unfortunately for me JHawk, they were the only ones that scored while your team was on fire! while id love gronk and gostowki to score 60 points between them tonight, just not feeling too likely lol

Jhawk
Yeah I thought I was done for at first. But really Gates and Ellington really stepped up. Not to mention the Eagles defense did much better than I was expecting.

I had actually stopped watching the Arizona game pretty early into it and Ellington was only at 2 points. My how things can change.
Ivory Brigade
MrsRomo
Wahoo i won my match! And dallas won too!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Aaron0316
Wow, my players really sucked this week. My RBs only got me 1 point each, even though their projected totals were in the double digits. One of my WRs got me 0!!!!!! although his projected total was 14. I had a projected total of 103 but ended up with 55. Strad might beat me.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Stradivarius
I am probably going to win this match-up lol Alfred Morris needs to score only 7 points for me in order to win. He has scored 20, 14, 9, and 7 in the last 4 weeks (not in any order) so things are looking to be alright lol
12 years later
Kiowa
lol i told you kaitlyn
#LosLynx

gcurrier
i think I'm pretty much toast for the season which is ironic since in my normal league of hardcore fantasy players I'm undefeated! lol

Stradivarius
lol different teams and different draft!
12 years later
Kiowa
wooow i actually got two people i wanted in waivers this week awesooome
#LosLynx

Jhawk
I actually got all 3 waivers I was doing for the week. The Titans should have an easy match up against Jacksonville so I really wanted to get their defense and Kendall Wright back for this week.
Ivory Brigade
MrsRomo
I just need a good tight end.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
i have some decent ones
#LosLynx

Jhawk
I picked up Jared Cook from STL for when Gates has his bye week. Good luck trying to find a good consistent TE right now with people picking up players for bye weeks.
Ivory Brigade
Jhawk
And i have to ask jshuler what is up with Tim Tebow?
Ivory Brigade