Login Create Account
FANTASY FOOTBALL
Nakoda
anyways i can't add him back until he become a free agent tomorrow morning
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
Nakoda
im sad lol i doubt my tight ends will do well they usually don't lol but...wow 3 weeks with a loss i think its safe to say no play offs for me

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Jhawk
Well Jshuler is looking like he might lose his game. Which would be great for everyone since he is currently running away with 1st being 7-1 I think everyone else in 2nd is 5-3 though soon to be 6-3.

I got lucky with picking up my flex WR this week I just might have to keep him on. Or I could trade him.

So who wants Mike Wallace or Martavis Bryant for a good RB?
Ivory Brigade
JShuler
This may be my worst fantasy week ever. I'm also 1st in the league that I run, and I got 42 points! And all my players have already played in it! I have faith in Luck and Hilton though. I can still extend the winning streak.
Nakoda
jshuler don't forget about fantasy bball too lol.

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Nakoda
lol u got luckyyy

Kiowa's 2nd account.

gcurrier
Ugh nothing like scoring the second highest points of the week and STILL LOSING!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Nakoda
could be worse

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Jhawk
If it makes you feel any better i scored 105 so you were actually third.
Ivory Brigade
gcurrier
well the top 2 were 105 so i considered that "the highest" score

gcurrier
and no not really lol

Kiowa
i want everybody go to my match up and tell me my opponents rb is not on steroids
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Jhawk
Yeah I was watching that game and he just went off. I'm enjoying my pick up of Bryant. I'm surprised that I got him considering I'm always so low on the waiver wire.

Fun news is if I manage to win out the rest of the season my final match will be against the one team that I will never play and that is Jshuler's team. Speaking of which his 8 game winning streak has finally came to an end.
Ivory Brigade
gcurrier
that game was just RIDICULOUS for Lynch! GOOD LORD!

my game is looking pretty solid--up by 12--each have a player tonight...will be exciting!

JShuler
I had a really bad week. And I got unlucky on who I played this week. But no worries, I've still got my comfortable lead.
Kiowa
jshuler you need to do your fantasy basketball team too lol you have some good players
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
JShuler
I'm paying more attention now. I just can't get into it as much as I do football.
Kiowa
lol ok ive been setting up Stradivarius' line ups for him lol and anyone elses who isnt active so everyone can have a challenge (not so much last week because i had surgery)
#LosLynx

Jhawk
I guess I should thank you jshuler for taking Rivera in waivers you got him one round before I could get him, but I got a lucky break since I was dropping Jared Cook for him. I only scored 2 more points with Cook than I would have with Rivera, but 2 points helps on trying to have the most points in a season.
Ivory Brigade
gcurrier
Looks like The Knights Football team will continue some good trends and climb the ranks! what a game we had this week with a lot of players on bye! I dominated in my NFL fantasy team too so both my fantasy football teams are looking good