Login Create Account
FANTASY FOOTBALL
gcurrier
I actually was last night but not most nights LOL part of what makes Nemesis so strong is that I am up 3 or 4 times a night usually LOL

I cant send the invite remotely that I have figured out yet, so I update any new requests each evening, so expect one tonight.

for anyone else wanting to join, I am waiting until Friday to close this out---I will then make sure everyone has actually accepted and then run the auto draft either Saturday or Sunday! so if you want to change from the standard ESPN auto pre-draft lineup, you need to go in and change it!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
FastForward
Do you still need any more players for Fanatasy Football ???
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Kiowa
yes there are still spots fastforward. gcurrier, I'd do the draft saturday since the reg season starts sunday
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
JShuler
Actually, the season starts next Thursday, so I'd wait until Sunday night just in case there are any key injuries.
Kiowa
oh lol i thought it was this week welp jshuler know more about ftball than i do so listen to him. in october though, would anyone be interested in a bball league?

anyways when do scores for fantasy match up go up out of curiosity
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
gcurrier
It will be live scoring. So as your player scores you score.

Yeah I did specifically plan to start before the actual start of the season.

gcurrier
Fast forward there is still room! Send me your email

JShuler
I'd do Fantasy Basketball too if we did that Asia. I played it two years ago with some friends, but we didn't do one last year. It wasn't quite as fun as football, but I was still pretty dominant. I get obsessed over Fantasy. I'm just a sports addict.
Kiowa
lol i just think idk its kinda fun to do these things with you guys on fma
#LosLynx

TrumpetVinny
So what exactly is this? Standard? Ppr? Snake draft? QB, RB, RB, WR, WR, WR/TE/RB, TE, D/ST, K? Or two QBs or 3 WR or what?
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
Kiowa
auto
#LosLynx

gcurrier
14 people in now or invited at least--some just updated so apologize for delay...looking like solid league!

gcurrier
its the standard rules ESPN auto draft

gcurrier
POSITION STARTERS MAXIMUM
Quarterback (QB) 1 4
Running Back (RB) 2 8
Wide Receiver (WR) 2 8
Tight End (TE) 1 3
Flex (RB/WR/TE) 1 N/A
Team Defense/Special Teams (D/ST) 1 3
Place Kicker (K) 1 3
Bench (BE) 7 N/A

Kiowa
kind of surprised of the outcome i know i messaged some on here who took part in the sports forum or march maddness challenges
#LosLynx

Kiowa
hey gcurrier when you do set the draft up could you randomize the order in which we do the picks?
#LosLynx

JShuler
I agree with that. Mainly because pick 13 sucks really bad. And I happen to already have a strategy for the #2 pick. Fingers crossed.
Kiowa
lol reason i brought it up is because i just want everything to be completely fair
#LosLynx

gcurrier
I will double check but I am pretty sure ESPN sets up the auto draft randomly already...I have never been in one that didnt

gcurrier
wow ok--it wasn't on random--it is now--i hadn't actually set anything up yet on the draft is probably why--i cant actually set draft date (which will be Sunday) until all positions are slotted-accepted. Friday (tomorrow) I will close registration and as long as everyone who got an invite has already accepted will lower the league number to the number of participants at that time and set officially the draft date.