Login Create Account
FANTASY FOOTBALL
JShuler
You shouldn't just give players away. I always veto those trades in my league manager league, and it happens every year. That's cheating.
Kiowa
ah good point
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
JShuler
Yeah, I actually had somebody in my league tell me that he was planning on doing the same thing just earlier today. Our playoffs started this week, and he lost. So, he said that he was going to give his good players to the person playing against his brother this week. I threatened veto power and he shut up lol.
Kiowa
well what if we put the players in waivers would that be considered cheating if we made it a free for all?
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
JShuler
Well, the teams at the bottom would have first shot. You should just keep them for the consolation bracket.
MrsRomo
Yeah I don't think I'm making playoffs either
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Aaron0316
I gave up, Asia, because my team is horrible. I started out okay, but as the weeks went by, my team was consistently getting worse. I was actually making an effort and still getting beat by teams with "bye" players in their lineups. That's no fun. That's just sad (lol)
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Jhawk
Nope playoffs are Gcurrier, Jshuler, Myself, and Chris Holland. It should be pretty good we are all supposed to get over 100 points this week.
Ivory Brigade
JShuler
So I just tied in Round 2 of the Playoffs in my main league. And unfortunately, I'm the lower seed, which means he advances. Fantasy Football is cruel.
Kiowa
Kenny Stills OOOOH MYYYYY DAAAAAMNNNN YOU IS FIIIINE
#LosLynx

Kiowa
but i will win the consultation bracket lol
#LosLynx

Jhawk
I'm just happy that we have a two game playoff which means despite Drew Brees' best effort he did not eliminate me from the playoffs.
Ivory Brigade
Kiowa
apparently my QB got in a fight at halftime sunday and tmz is just now reporting it
#LosLynx

Kiowa
So I made a new poll relating to who will win the league championship!
#LosLynx

Jhawk
Not me. My lack of RBs finally got to me. Unless anyone wants to make a quick trade so I can win.
Ivory Brigade
MrsRomo
I'm anxious for Sunday night. :/
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
gcurrier2
I got SLAMMED week one, going to take a miracle in week two to pull this one off! Meanwhile in my NFL league I remain number one!
CLASS Member and Knight Org Family
Leviathan-1X Div I 1X Div II Drum Corps Champ
Onachus-3X Div II 1X Div III Band Champ
Tarasque-2X Div II 1X Div III Guard Champ
Kraken-1X Div II 1X Div III Drum
Nakoda
aye it took a miracle for me to win in fantasy basketball this week same for next week
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
Jhawk
Well I thought I was going to be out of it, but so far it looks like it is going to be a really close match overall. I'm still hoping for at least one more TD by Gates.
Ivory Brigade
gcurrier
Well if I had been in the number 3 spot I think I'd pull off a win but I'm playing the only team I think who would beat me in the end, the same one headed for the super bowl win unless something crazy happens!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ