Login Create Account
FANTASY FOOTBALL
Kiowa
sucks to be yoooou
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
TrumpetVinny
I'm in an all Titans fan league and we have Luck sitting on waiver wire because we hate him.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
gcurrier
Kiowa you do realize your winning because I had no one playing right? Lol

Vinny. .. with you lol
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Kiowa
yes but none the less im winning lol
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Jhawk
Yup that is how I feel. I'm winning right now which is better than I thought.
Ivory Brigade
Kiowa
it feels great huh? right until sunday comes around and he rips it from under my feet
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
I am projected to win my first game lol
12 years later
MrsRomo
HAPPY SUNDAY YALL!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Jhawk
Fun news for me is that I over thought it and used the Jets D instead of Texans D. Now I am hating it.
Ivory Brigade
Kiowa
im winning im winning!
#LosLynx

gcurrier
I'm screwed! Even with you having a TE that's retired and doing play by plays instead lmao. No way I come back from this deficit! Thanks pats. ...
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Kiowa
that would explain whyyyy he didn't get any points lol. why didn't it tell me on the game?
#LosLynx

Aaron0316
LOL..It's safe to say, I suck! Oh well, I never really was a huge football fan. Now if it were fantasy baseball, I'd be humming a different tune.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Jhawk
Now just imagine if she had her other TE playing gcurrier. You really wouldn't have made it.

I'm not confident in my scores for this week to win right now myself. Bernard Pierce just had to go and make me wish I had ANYONE else in my RB2 spot. And of course over thinking my defense and missing out on 10 points. My only player yet to play is Trent Richardson from Indy and I'm only at 69 points.
Ivory Brigade
TrumpetVinny
Tony Romo and Witten killed me today. If he'd thrown for his projected 20 points and Wittin caught his 7, I'd just be needing Demaryius Thomas to be within 7 of Reggie Bush. Now I need to beat the guy by 10.
gcurrier2
witten didnt help me either!

I was shocked Tony G wasnt removed somehow!
CLASS Member and Knight Org Family
Leviathan-1X Div I 1X Div II Drum Corps Champ
Onachus-3X Div II 1X Div III Band Champ
Tarasque-2X Div II 1X Div III Guard Champ
Kraken-1X Div II 1X Div III Drum
MrsRomo
If only he didn't try to force it...ints happen for him when he forces it. It's unfortunate. He didn't come out because we have no backup. TWill got me more points than dez. It's gonna be a long season.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Jhawk
Personally since I was playing against Romo I'm glad for his lackluster performance. Though I do need to do something about my monopoly on WRs. So you know still looking for a decent RB.
Ivory Brigade
Aaron0316
Hah! I'm glad that someone's pleased with Romo's lackluster performance. I thought about moving some players around, but I'm not taking it too seriously. I'm only participating to be social, not to win.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
TrumpetVinny
And Demaryius Thomas didn't do anything. Cool.