Login Create Account
FANTASY FOOTBALL
gcurrier
Just so everyone is aware, schedules and which division you are in is very preliminary at this time. Could change based on level of participation.
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Whiskers14
Gcurrier ill email you tommorow
Whiskers14- Founder of G.E.D.C.
- Div II Drum Corps U.K.D.C.
- Div II Marching Band Kentucky Massie (D II bronze)
- Div II Color guard Falcon Fanfare
- Div II Drumline Highland Drumline
gcurrier
ok

Stradivarius
I guess I'll do it. I won't be looking at it every day but whatever lol.
12 years later
Stradivarius
Message me the invite on here gcurrier I rarely use my e-mail.
12 years later
Stradivarius
I will probably be back on here to receive your message around 1 (that is when my energy will be full lol)
12 years later
Kiowa
its an invite by email only strad thats how you get invited lol
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Stradivarius
Don't worry gcurrier messaged me it's all sorted out now
12 years later
Jhawk
Oh football I have no idea about it anymore. I stopped following professional once I left high school and was no longer a 30 minute drive to the St. Louis Rams.
Ivory Brigade
Nakoda
you should still join in the fun the more the merrier i did a little research and arranged my draft thing a ma jiggy accordingly
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
Jhawk
Oh I joined already I think I was 1st to join after gcurrier, but don't expect an amazing showing from me. I know less about Professional Football than I do about College Basketball and that showed during the march madness tournament. Except I won the Women's bracket.
Ivory Brigade
Nakoda
hey lol march maddness i did horrible to there were a total of 30 upsets in march that has never happened before in my lifetime i can recall so everyone in the world got screwed lol when basketball season starts up though i saw espn also has a fantasy basketball league
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
Jhawk
I was excited to see they had a fantasy Hockey league so I joined a random public one, though all my favorite players of all time have finally retired.
Ivory Brigade
gcurrier
in a work football pool a friend picked by colors and quarterbacks he thought were the cutest and he beat a bunch of guys including me who know and love football lol some of its just statistics and some luck. i destroy careers all the time by getting them on my fantasy team! lol

Jhawk
So are you like the Madden Curse then?
Ivory Brigade
Kiowa
lol i picked some cute guys too......lol
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Jhawk
I only picked out the first 10 on my list I might add another 10 later, but I figure the most important picks will happen in the first 3 or 4 rounds.
Ivory Brigade
Kiowa
hey gcurrier are you getting a lot of people interested?
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
I love the NFL.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
idk about ya'll i enjoy college better than pro (from a fans perspective) more energy in college i think
#LosLynx