Login Create Account
FANTASY FOOTBALL
Jhawk
My game is a lot closer than I would like it to be. Sad news for me is that Mike Evans put up an unbelievable 32 points, but is sitting nicely on my bench. Since I went in favor of Martavis Bryant.

Good news is I still have both Bryant and Antonio Brown left to play and I'm only down 3 points with the Wildcats only having Sankey left to play. So assuming Bryant can keep with his current pace of points I should be fine and if not that just means that Brown should be back to his normal pace and I should be fine that way.
Ivory Brigade
gcurrier
I won in our league--got DESTROYED in NFL league...it was a weird weekend score wise
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Aaron0316
Mrs. Romo, your husband wants to come over to your team. I'll accept anyone for him. I've given up on my crappy team weeks ago. You might as well have him.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
gcurrier
pretty sure I screwed myself getting funny this week
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Jhawk
I should still win my match up, but I wasn't paying that close attention when I set it up so my QB plays against my Defense. Not the best thing since I want my QB to score a lot, but don't want negatives for my defense.
Ivory Brigade
MrsRomo
Once I get wifi, I'll see who I got to trade. Tony's coming home! Haha
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Aaron0316
(lol) I knew you'd be happy to get this news.

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Jhawk
Now if only someone would be willing to trade a good RB for a good WR. I've got an excess of good WRs again with Mike Wallace(rank 20), Martavis Bryant(rank 45 but 67 points in 5 weeks), and Mike Evans(rank 9). With no byes left I don't have as much need for them as I do for a decent RB.

I wouldn't mind if Strad would like to trade out CJ Anderson.
Ivory Brigade
Aaron0316
Ok, I accepted it, Kaitlyn. Trade will process on the morning of Dec 2 (ET) If anyone else wants someone that I have, hit me up :) Sorry J, you won't be getting any decent RBs or WRs from me (lol)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Jhawk
Well I have 3 of the top 10 ranked WRs right now. Plus a star rookie that has been putting up huge numbers. So I definitely don't need any more of them. As well as another great WR that just got back from suspension that was the top WR last season.
Ivory Brigade
Kiowa
y r u giving up! lol you better not do this with the basketball league ill be upset with u aaron

and i can't approve your trade you two. not until the new match up starts because one of the two being traded has played for this week
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
MrsRomo
What trade are you talking about asia?
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
the tony romo trade
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
MrsRomo
You have to approve all trades? He accepted the trade before the game splayed and it says it will be processed on dec 2.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
FastForward
Common Asia, give MrsRomo her husband back ... After all it is just post Thanksgiving ... So it is is still the time for giving ... Then MrsRomo will be able to see if Tony Romo is able to win her the Fantasy Football league !!!

MrsRomo may need to change her Football team name to "DOMINATION" ... As in Tony Romo Nation !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
FastForward
By the way Asia ... Are you back playing B-Ball in Italy ???

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Kiowa
im not sure i think me approving it just makes it happen instantly and if i wanted i could veto the trade if it looked like someone was being scammed
#LosLynx

FastForward
I am just kidding you Asia ... You do a very wonderful job in both of the Fantasy Footbal & Basketball leagues !!!

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Kiowa
yea i play ball there until may fastforward then come back to the states for the summer league. i couldnt come home for thanksgiving thanks to the snow storm in buffalo
#LosLynx

Kiowa
unless im wrong and i don't think i am but i think i won't even make play offs for football so if i am wrong correct me but if anyone wants any of my players to help them win let me know
#LosLynx