Login Create Account
FANTASY FOOTBALL
Kiowa
so i was fortunate enough to get eli manning. I am willing to trade him for a dependable WR if anyone is interested.
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
gcurrier did you give your team steroids?
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Jhawk
Well gcurrier just took all my trophies.
Ivory Brigade
Jhawk
I also think it is time for me to drop Welker. He just hasn't been performing this season.
Ivory Brigade
Kiowa
mine are random im surprised i have the score i do now.....ugh i knew i should have not played antoine i switched him with an injured hamstring shoulda known better lol
#LosLynx

Kiowa
http://games.espn.go.com/uber/group?groupID=25364

Password is FMA
#LosLynx

Aaron0316
Well, it's official. I checked my score. My team really sucks. as much as I hate to do it, I'm throwing in the towel. My scores are becoming more and more pathetic as the weeks pass. I have lousy players, and I honestly can say that I tried. My projections are always so high until the players actually perform. anyway, it was fun while it lasted. I'm done whining. Have fun, all, and good luck.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Jhawk
I'm surprised that you would throw in the towel with your 5-3 record. It isn't bad, but you just had some unlucky breaks with who you had playing and on your bench. You could have had 111 points this week. You would have still lost, but you would have beaten me again.
Ivory Brigade
FastForward
Don't give up on the season ... You can still win some games !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Aaron0316
Well, I'm not really a football fan. Therefore, I can't predict who will do well in particular match ups. I base who plays and who sits off of projections and the weekly outlook that ESPN provides about each player's match up. Roethlisberger was projected to score only 11 points; that's lower than Romo's projection. HE GOT 44 points THIS WEEK!!? Really?! That's never happened. Who would have thunk it?

My TE Miller was doing bad the past two weeks only getting me 1 point. He was projected to get 2. So, I switched him out and go figure; he got 17 points this week. Those were the only two on my bench who did anything worth a damn, but even they aren't consistently doing well. Overall, I don't have a good team with consistent players. I try getting people off the waiver list, but they fail. The only things that are consistent are that my players are unreliable and that I keep making the wrong moves. It's frustrating.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Kiowa
hey i know basketball not football im doing bad too but im having fun doing it even though losing sucks for some reason competing with fma is fun
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
That's how fantasy football works. You never know how what might happen during a game. Someone might have a breakout game, someone might tear their acl celebrating a sack in a second string qb. You never know what might happen
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
MrsRomo
And I'll trade you Jay cutler for my husband!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
yea what mrs romo said, you can have a projection of two points and the player can score 30 pts. for me for example i base who i play on how well they've been doing the last 3 games. I USED to listen to my boyfriend but he's an a**hole and made me lose on purpose lol
#LosLynx

Kiowa
lol im waiting for east coast time so i can see how much gcurrier wins by with his opponent lol
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
Are you stateside Asia? Or are still in Italy?

I'm pumped for MNF tonight!!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Kiowa
italy....i miss home but i should be home for the holiday i hope lol
#LosLynx

Kiowa
yep in italy on east coast time smh still not used to the sleep schedule
#LosLynx

Jhawk
So who forced Alshon Jeffery back into waivers? It said he was dropped by LM
Ivory Brigade
Nakoda
i did by accident lol im trying to put him back not that it would matter because the person i dropped him from hasn't been playing lol i was editing the roster so i could give myself a challenge (like putting bye week players on the bench and putting players that were playing in the line up) and in the process of moving him i guess i wasn't paying attention and i dropped him
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4