Login Create Account
BRAVO! BANDS CHAT!
AlanLovesMe
Obviously promoting your new league here has nothing to do with your role on the BRAVO! BoD. Therefore, your defense doesn't make sense to me.

However, I am ready to put this behind us. It IS just a game and you seem to have gotten bent out of shape about it. For that, I am truly sorry. I will invite you back. If you accept the invitation, cool. If not, that's fine too, but let's just leave it at that and move on please. Nothing more needs to be discussed about it.
Defiant Hearts (FAME), Triforce Allegiance (BRAVO!), Spin Doctors (ROTC), Cymbalism (PEARL)
AAustin19
I never received any messages from him, period.
Drum Corps: Ghost Ryders (FAME)

Marching Band: Band Together

Color guard: Spinnerettes

Drum line: Flamtastic!
AlanLovesMe
He only messaged me once about his BoD duty, and I responded to him right away. So I don't get where he's coming from. Perhaps it's an exaggeration? But anyway, like I said, I'd like for it to be water under the bridge.
Defiant Hearts (FAME), Triforce Allegiance (BRAVO!), Spin Doctors (ROTC), Cymbalism (PEARL)
Chapstick
in other news divisions are assigned tonight. i bet it'll be another exciting season in d1 and this time i'll actually be competing
"Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything." - Plato
AAustin19
i have a feeling this season will be very exciting. Top 12 here we come :)
Drum Corps: Ghost Ryders (FAME)

Marching Band: Band Together

Color guard: Spinnerettes

Drum line: Flamtastic!
Kopar199
Ok guys, I'm really sorry about all of this, I clearly wasn't ready for the position, and I shouldn't have made the post, and I hope we can all still be friends, but despite ALM re-inviting me to the league I don't think I will be able to return with to the league with any respect from the members, which I understand, so I will move on, and hopefully be able to find as great as a home as I had here at BRAVO! I wish you all the best of luck for season 41.
Tornado Regiment
Pride of Harrah Marching Band
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
Kiwidrummer
So far we have a field of 42 bands for the BRAVO! Championship! Quite impressive. Looks to be fairly divided among the divisions too. Can't wait. DI will be very interesting with all the bands coming out of campaigning too. Any preseason predictions?

Jim Helsel
Aftershock NZ Productions
Aftershock NZ: CLASS
Aftershock NZ Indoor Percussion: PERC (Founder)
Aftershock NZ PAS: ENCORE
Pandemonium NZ: LEGS
crowleylex
Wayne will win the championship and place in the top 12 at finals, but aftershock and marching bandicoots will be close behind, with aftershock beating bandicoots by .05 :D Rising City is hungry too. no medals but desperate for a finals finish
Patriots, Soaring Sound, Crowley Auxiliary, Ear Drummers <-- (PEARL FOUNDER ;))
Kiwidrummer
Nice......my predictions will come soon....

Jim Helsel
Kiwidrummer
And don't forget our founder. When Katie is on fire, Triforce Allegiance is a tough band also.

Jim Helsel
RedEastMovement
Hey guys. I'm usually not on the forums much, and I just came on today to discuss the upcoming season.

Honestly, I never expected drama of that scale would happen here in FMA, but then again, the world has taught me to expect the unexpected.

This season, I'm changing my tactics from balancing my marching ensemble (i.e. I make sure each category is in, say, the 5K range before rehearsing towards the 6K mark), to outright specialization. Since I'm a winds guy, I hope my specialization towards the winds will prove to be fruitful this season.
Invictus - CLASS
Der Reich - ENCORE (BoD)
Kanpeki - DRUMS
FinalFantasy
Looks like my marching band show Stormworks composed by Stephen Melillo will be kicking butt this season. My high school band did this piece, all three movements. It's such an amazing piece of music - very difficult and would be such a cool field show.

Check it out if you feel like it :) It's pretty cool. Movement 3 is my favorite.. one word EPIC!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W0S5WCxYLb4 - movement 1

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g3YDohURj70 - movement 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G67jnMTtUXs - movement 3

crowleylex
i totally could see that as a field show Brandon .. its an amazing composition. the first movement is definitely a timestorm the time signature changes in it are ridiculous lol
Patriots, Soaring Sound, Crowley Auxiliary, Ear Drummers <-- (PEARL FOUNDER ;))
AlanLovesMe
Here are tonight's standings. Keep up the rehearsing everyone!!! :)

Division 1

Wayne
Marching Bandicoots
Marching Catalyst
Rising City
Band Together
Triforce Allegiance
Asteroid Belt Band
BandBand

Division 2

Blue Marching Band
The Marching Red Wolves
BigBlueBand
Chieftain Marching Band
The Titanium Tigers
Platinum

Division 3

The Marching Cardinals
Marching Crusaders
Wildcats
The Marching Redmen
Golden Eagles
Highpoint River HS

MrCGarcia
Join my events &#128076;
Secret Society - Drum Corp
BigBlueBand - Marching Band
Rhythm of Champs- DrumLine

Trumpet is my life. Crossmen fan till death!!
Kiwidrummer
Wow!! 5 of the top 12 guards in this weeks rankings belong to BRAVO! Well done DI guards. Specializing does have its rewards.

Jim Helsel
Chapstick
congrats to the Marching Bandicoots and the Marching Catalyst for reaching the top 12 in d1 for the first time ever. It's quite an achievement for you guys. We hope to join you there very soon. It's been quite a chase (-; Don't stop rehearsing. Top 12 can be taken away very easily. again congrats. It's looking really good for Bravo! this season. Go Wayne! :-D
"Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything." - Plato
WCHS
Good Afternoon!!!
Everyone not participating in a contest on March 29th, Sunday, is welcome to sign up for a spot to compete in the Cardinal Showcase of Champions. First come first serve basis! Get your spot while it is available!!

Thanks,
TC
------------WAYNE--------------
---Tradition of Excellence---
Kiwidrummer2
Just to stir things up and make it interesting, Aftershock NZ Performingn Arts School B has been placed in DII this season. We took a well deserved vacation during the entire preseason until after division placements were made. At this time, our board has approved the funding for another worldwide tour. Staff was upgraded across the board and we believe we have a higher calibre of talent this season. This years show only pushes the boundaries set last season,. With the dedication level of our members, we feel we can make up the lost time over the course of the season. Rest assured! We will still maintain the excellence and high standards of any Aftershock group.

We also have opening for our two shows. Drums Down Under on Wednesday, 8th April and New Zealand International Open on Wednesday, 15th April.
WCHS
Hello!
Congrats to all those amazing BRAVO programs out there doing great things!
YES, I'm speaking to all of you! BRAVO is well represented this year on all accounts of FMA. I wish the best of luck to all as we enter into the rest of the Finals Circuit this weekend! Season 43 is upon us!!

May the odds forever be in your favor

Thanks,
TC
------------WAYNE--------------
---Tradition of Excellence---