Login Create Account
BRAVO! BANDS CHAT!
Kiwidrummer
Hello to The Fedorables, Raging Water Buffaloes, and Marching Diamonds! Welcome to BRAVO! Should you ever need anything, feel free to message anyone on our BoD or use this thread. We can't wait to see what you got on the field. Best wishes for the remainder of Season 39.

Jim Helsel
Aftershock NZ Productions
Aftershock NZ: CLASS
Aftershock NZ Indoor Percussion: PERC (Founder)
Aftershock NZ PAS: ENCORE
Pandemonium NZ: LEGS
Kiwidrummer
Five bands competed in BRAVO!'s fourth event of the season in St. Paul, MN last night. A near capacity crowd witnessed a heated battle in division II, while DI and DIII were uncontested. All 5 bands put on amazing shows that truly exemplified the high level of creativity in BRAVO! The final placing and score are:

Division I
1 - 65.500 Marching Bandicoots

Division II
1 - 75.220 Lonely Hearts Club Band
2 - 75.165 Loon High
3 - 75.060 Absinthe High

Division III
1 - 47.930 Concord Minutemen Marching Band

Congratulations to all bands that competed. For a full recap, follow this link:
http://www.fantasymarchingarts.com/event/26566

Jim Helsel
AlanLovesMe
D2 is looking amazing this season! Great job bands
Defiant Hearts (FAME), Triforce Allegiance (BRAVO!), Spin Doctors (ROTC), Cymbalism (PEARL)
crowleylex
ty I hope i can keep it up..
Patriots, Soaring Sound, Crowley Auxiliary, Ear Drummers <-- (PEARL FOUNDER ;))
Kiwidrummer
And from Jackson, Mississippi, everyone please give a warm welcome to The Golden Bears Marching Band. BRAVO! on you for choosing us as your league. Feel free to use this thread or you can PM anyone on the BoD should you need anything.

We hope you have a great time in BRAVO! and in FMA. Best wishes for a successful season.

Jim Helsel
alex9809
Hi, I'm brand new to this, can i get any tips?
AlanLovesMe
absolutely.. let's private chat.. I'll email you :)
Defiant Hearts (FAME), Triforce Allegiance (BRAVO!), Spin Doctors (ROTC), Cymbalism (PEARL)
EmilywantsChris
how do you do stuff on here cant you compete against different bands on here
AlanLovesMe
message sent :)
AlanLovesMe
Hi BRAVO! BANDS, I'm going to create two more events. Please message Katie (Triforce Allegiance) and let her know which days you have available. Keep in mind, your group only can be accepted to 5 events per week.
RedEastMovement
Hello Ladies and Gentlemen. I'm just going to ask if I can transfer from FBOA to this fine league at the end of the season. While FBOA's leadership is doing its best to be active, I just find that this league is the most, if not one of the most, active Marching Band leagues of FMA.

My Marching Group is 'Der Reich,' hailing from Berlin, Germany. Their season 39 show is currently entitled "Electric Christmas," with music comprised of all the movements in the 'Skrillex Orchestral Suite.' Currently, they are 5th in High Score.
Invictus - CLASS
Der Reich - ENCORE (BoD)
Kanpeki - DRUMS
AlanLovesMe
Hello, BRAVO! is doing great for its first full season! We are truly blessed with this surge in membership. FBOA has been the most dominate marching band league for several seasons, and their members earned it. BRAVO! just doesn't compare to FBOA, yet. Are you sure that transferring is what you really want to do? It would be great to have another active member join us, and I would welcome you wholeheartedly. Obviously it's totally your choice to transfer, but I want to make sure that transferring is something you really want to do and that hopefully before you go, you speak to a member on the board of directors, as a courtesy.
RedEastMovement
I do feel strongly in transferring to BRAVO!, but yes, I will have to consider this move more closely and the day will come when I will have to tell the board of my decision to transfer. I thank you for the tip.
Invictus - CLASS
Der Reich - ENCORE (BoD)
Kanpeki - DRUMS
AlanLovesMe
attention league: If you message me and do not receive a reply, I will be going out of town this afternoon and most likely will not return until Sun morning, possibly Sat evening. I'll respond to all messages when I get back. Have a great weekend!

Katie, League President
Kiwidrummer
Hey all my BRAVO! buddies. First, I must apologize for my lack of coverage and usual attention to detail. I have been unwell lately with an injury, dealing with prolapsed discs in my neck, c5/6 and c6/7 were the major ones. I just had surgery this past Saturday, December 13th, and am still in hospital, recovering well though. I am due to be released tomorrow, Monday, but am restricted to very little movement for the first week. Had to all happen on Finals week. Still really sore, but I am slowly making my way back to life. Recovery will be 6-8 weeks before I can even start back to work, so if the body and mindset hold out, I will be able devote more time here and to FMA over this period.

Anyways, I just want to thank Katie and whoever else has stepped up in my absence over the past few weeks. And beware, Aftershock NZ Performing Arts School will be back bigger and stronger than ever for season 40.

Jim Helsel
AlanLovesMe
aww.. get well, Jim :) Your health is more important than this game.

P.S

I'm back home! Sorry for not being very active the past few days. I was out of town on business.

P.S.S

Happy finals week everyone! Finish strong.

AlanLovesMe
Hey everyone. Let's welcome a very seasoned, very competitive division 1 group to our league. Welcome Wayne!
crowleylex
wow.... welcome wayne
Patriots, Soaring Sound, Crowley Auxiliary, Ear Drummers <-- (PEARL FOUNDER ;))
FinalFantasy
Holy Moley! Another really good d1 band. Cool. We're taking Bravo to another level :)
Kiwidrummer2
Hey guys, am back. Only after missing 3 days of rehearsal, geez, Right on finals week too. That's OK though. Best wishes to all bands going into prelims. This has really turned out to be an exciting inaugural season for BRAVO! Also, a big welcome Wayne, glad to have you with us. BRAVO! will be a force to reckon with in season 40.