Login Create Account
BRAVO! BANDS CHAT!
Kopar199
awesome! can't wait to beat that D2 score for ya crowley!
Tornado Regiment
Pride of Harrah Marching Band
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
AlanLovesMe
I appreciate everyone who is planning on fundraising this season helping out their league mates by applying to their events and helping out the league by filling up our league events. It's greatly appreciated.
Defiant Hearts (FAME), Triforce Allegiance (BRAVO!), Spin Doctors (ROTC), Cymbalism (PEARL)
Kopar199
oops
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
Aaron0316
It's a bit tacky to recruit from other leagues.
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
Kopar199
Sorry guys...
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
MrsRomo
Bravo is a marching band circuit, and ICE is a drum corps circuit. Aaron, you should know that I would never stand for stealing from another league. :)
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
AlanLovesMe
BRAVO! and FAME are sister leagues. Many of us in BRAVO! are in FAME too, kind of like FBOA and CLASS. We just lost a member to you guys, which is fine. Nobody is held prisoner. It is just a game. I'd prefer that groups from other drum corps and marching band leagues not promote their leagues here. There is plenty of space on the forum for it.
Defiant Hearts (FAME), Triforce Allegiance (BRAVO!), Spin Doctors (ROTC), Cymbalism (PEARL)
MrsRomo
I didn't realize that Bravo and Fame were sister leagues - it didn't say anything on the league page about it. My apologies.

For what it's worth, that member approached us about joining. I would never approach someone who is in a league already.

PS, my band director from high school would have aged out PR 96, but chose to stay home with his future (current) wife. Small world.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kopar199
I am so sorry, I have removed my post, I feel terrible now.
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
AlanLovesMe
Yes, FAME, BRAVO!, & ROTC were created at the same time by a small group of us who were unsatisfied with the leagues we were in. Aaron chose to stay loyal to FBOA, but he's been a huge supporter and a great friend. I've done the bulk of recruiting for FAME :) I understand if you didn't know. Discussion about the creation of these leagues was several months ago.

That's strange. I almost didn't march in 96 but they needed someone to fill a spot. It was the best decision I ever made LOL
Kopar199
You understand if we didn't know, but you'll kick my from being on the board of directors, and being in the league entirely without any warning at all, all for breaking a rule I didn't know about.
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
Kopar199
And I even apologized and removed the messages, and have sent messages of apology directly to you ALM, and you have ignored me entirely, sweeping me under the rug. That's not how you deal with something. This is ridiculous that you would do this.
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
AlanLovesMe
That was in response to MrsRomo. She's not affiliated with our leagues. Therefore, I don't expect her to know.

On the other hand, you've been in two of our leagues long enough to know that the founders and board of directors of all three of these leagues are close friends. It was also posted on our homepages, which has just recently changed, that the founders and board of directors formed these leagues together. In fact, it's still posted on the ROTC page. That same message had been posted on the other two league pages since their creation.

Perhaps you didn't notice that many of the same board of directors are on the board in all three leagues, with the exception of aaron not being in BRavo? One of these league originators, FinalFantasy, gave up his spot for you. I find it a conflict of interest to promote your new league here and bail on ROTC next season too.

I haven't read your message. I've been rehearsing, as I always do at this time, and writing my response to your forum post.

Kopar199
I'm not just bailing on ROTC, I love ROTC but i have decided to go a different direction, not out of spite, but because i wanted to be in a different league. And no, I hadn't realized that the 3 leagues were so close, because I hadn't really though about who was in what league that much, I cared more about other things. I also hadn't read in the ROTC's page except when I first joined, so this is ridiculous that you are jumping to this point for a mistake that I made. Give me a break. It's a game.
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
Kopar199
You have to give me a break for goodness sake, I'm 15 and I screwed up, but is it really such a big mistake that you are going to kick me out of the league? It's not like I did it out of hate, I'm a human being just like you, I'm not perfect.
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
AlanLovesMe
Yes, it's a game, and in this game, not only do leagues compete for medals with other leagues, they compete for active players. If you don't respect that, and obviously you don't, then I prefer that you join another league. Good luck, Jackson with your new leagues.
Kopar199
I do respect that, that's why I removed the message and apologized as soon as I realized that I had done something I shouldn't have. I realize that I crossed a line, but I really wish that you would realize that I tried my best to amend my mistake, and I think most people would agree with me. I'm sorry I have to leave, this was by far my favorite league to be apart of, and it's sad to see that you can't see how hard I try to do what I am supposed to, and do the right thing when I make a mistake. Goodbye BRAVO! I will miss all of you.
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
Kiwidrummer
Thoughts coming soon from me. I will create a different forum for it as I personally don't feel one leagues business should be discussed or promoted in another league's forum.

Jim Helsel
Aftershock NZ Productions
Aftershock NZ: CLASS
Aftershock NZ Indoor Percussion: PERC (Founder)
Aftershock NZ PAS: ENCORE
Pandemonium NZ: LEGS
alxmm98
Hi everyone. Ik im not a part of BRAVO!, but i am in FAME and ROTC. I think that what Kopar did was wrong. Its definitely not cool to recruit other league members. With that being said, i believe his apology is sincere. I understand the decision to kick him ALM, i cant say i wouldnt have done the same thing. But, its clear he regrets his decision. Imo, he shouldve known that the four leagues are sister leagues, especially if he was a BoD. Even i know this, and im only a member of two of the leagues, so i understand the frustration u feel, especially since we lost a member. But again, he regrets the decision. And remember, its just a game.
Alexander Morales

The Panthers Drum and Bugle Corps- CLASS
Miramar Marching Mauraders- HOPE
FMA Hall of Fame Committee Co-Founder
FMA Commentator
Former FAME President
Kopar199
In my defense, when I would ask questions about what I needed to do on the BoD I almost never go a response from any of the other members, so it was very hard to do anything.
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard