Login Create Account
BRAVO! BANDS CHAT!
gypsy14
okay thanks kiwi i am new to this and so i was kind of confused on why i wasnt able to apply to more even tho i was declined but thanks for letting me know!
FinalFantasy
no probl, gypsy. Thats why the message was sent asking for availability ;) You can only attend 5 events a week. therefore before we created league events we wanted to know what days, if any, that people had open.
Kiwidrummer
Haha, nice teamwork Brandon.

Jim Helsel
Aftershock NZ Productions
Aftershock NZ: CLASS
Aftershock NZ Indoor Percussion: PERC (Founder)
Aftershock NZ PAS: ENCORE
Pandemonium NZ: LEGS
AlanLovesMe
Please welcome Pride or Mu to the league.
Defiant Hearts (FAME), Triforce Allegiance (BRAVO!), Spin Doctors (ROTC), Cymbalism (PEARL)
Kiwidrummer
Welcome mbgeek and your band, Pride or Mu to BRAVO! We are glad to have you here and hope you enjoy your experience with us and FMA as a whole.

Good to see you have entered our Season Opener. Feel free to enter our other events this seson amd best of luck at tonight's competition. Also, don't forget to rehearse, at least every 5 hrs if you want the best score gains possible.

Jim Helsel
Kiwidrummer
BRAVO! had it's first event in history last night. Congratulations to all competing bands, you guys made this a truly memorable event. Our BRAVO! Season Opener winners are:

Division I
Marching Bandicoots 58.560

Division II
Soaring Sounds 62.345

Division III
Pride or Mu 46.815

Full recap to come later. Tonight is our second show of the season, BRAVO! Philadelphia. Best wishes to all bands competing in this event.

Jim Helsel
Kiwidrummer
Pride or Mu is now known as Pride of Muskogee Marching Band.
Jim Helsel
gypsy14
I AM LITERALLY 2 SPOTS AWAY FROM BEING IN TOP 12. THIS IS THE MOST EXCITING THING I HAVE DID IN A WHILE
AlanLovesMe
awesome!!!!
Defiant Hearts (FAME), Triforce Allegiance (BRAVO!), Spin Doctors (ROTC), Cymbalism (PEARL)
Kiwidrummer
Congratulations to the bands who took to the field for BRAVO! Philadelphia last night. Looks like we are going to have a real barnburner for DII this season. And the results are:

Division I
Marching Bandicoots 59.100
Marching Catalyst 58.675

Division II
Lonely Hearts Club Band 61.740
Loon High 61.735
Absinthe High 61.615

Wow! Can't get much closer than that. Fabulous show guys. For a full recap, follow the link:
http://www.fantasymarchingarts.com/event/26565

Jim Helsel
Kiwidrummer
Please welcome our newest band, Royal Knights. We hope you enjoy your experience with BRAVO! and FMA. Don't hesitate to post here or contact anyone on the BoD if you need.

Jim Helsel
AlanLovesMe
Welcome Bassett High School Marching Band and Kettering Fairmont Highschool Marching Band. Thanks for joining.
Kiwidrummer
Hey Bassett High School Marching Band and Kettering Fairmont Highschool Marching Band. Warm welcome to BRAVO! We hope you have a fun experience with BRAVO! Bands and FMA. If you have any questions, feel free to use this thread or contact anyone on the BoD through PM.

Jim Helsel
gypsy14
im in 8th omg!!!
Kiwidrummer
Woohoo gypsy.....you go. Great to see you progressing.

Jim Helsel
Kiwidrummer
Please welcome our newest band to BRAVO!, Concord Minutemen Marching Band and their director ryannv. I'm sure you guys will be a great addition to our family. Feel free to use this thread or PM anyone on the BoD should you have any questions. We hope you have a great experence with BRAVO! BANDS and FMA in general.

Jim Helsel
Kiwidrummer
BRAVO! BANDS had it's third installment for the season last night, BRAVO! NYC. The Big Apple provided an awesome atmosphere for the 5 competing bands and the fans were not let down. Awesome performances had the audience in constant approval, registering standing ovations after every show. Congratulations to all competing bands. You represented BRAVO! to the highest of standards. And the scores were:

Division I
Marching Bandicoots 61.125
Rising City 59.240

Division II
Loon High 66.170
Lonely Hearts Club Band 66.160

Division III
GHS Marching Band 56.755

DII was a thriller, with a point difference of only .01! For a full recap follow this link:
http://www.fantasymarchingarts.com/event/26561

Next event, BRAVO! St. Paul, Wednesday, December 3rd. See you there.

Jim Helsel
Director of Communications - BRAVO!

Jim Helsel
AlanLovesMe
Welcome to BRAVO! Dauntless Devils!
Kiwidrummer
Hello Dauntless Devils. Welcome to BRAVO! We hope you enjoy your experience with us and in FMA.

Jim Helsel
AlanLovesMe
We have more new members. Please welcome The Fedorables, Raging Water Buffaloes, & Marching Diamonds to BRAVO! Welcome messages have been sent to your inbox, too.