Login Create Account
BRAVO! BANDS CHAT!
Kopar199
Thanks FF, I can't wait to get started working on the Board of directors and helping grow the league, and will definitely be getting some advice from you!
Tornado Regiment
Pride of Harrah Marching Band
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
Kopar199
Also, I will not let you down, and if I do, I'm sure you could get me kicked off of the BoD in a second lol
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
crowleylex
Who voted for me? I didn't vote for myself.. thanks to whoever that was (-8
Patriots, Soaring Sound, Crowley Auxiliary, Ear Drummers <-- (PEARL FOUNDER ;))
Kopar199
I wish I could say it was me, but I'm rather selfish...
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
Kopar199
Hey, does anyone need an event on any particular day, because my marching band just got enough money to host an event, and i want to have people come to it.
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
Kopar199
let me rephrase, I want bands to come to it
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
Kiwidrummer
My schedules are full for this season.

Jim Helsel
Aftershock NZ Productions
Aftershock NZ: CLASS
Aftershock NZ Indoor Percussion: PERC (Founder)
Aftershock NZ PAS: ENCORE
Pandemonium NZ: LEGS
sbales
Because I'm not competing this season, I don't have a full schedule. I've just applied to my friends' events and a few others who I thought needed it.

It's a bit late in the season, but it might behoove you to set the date for the 27th? (the last tuesday of the season) This will give you more time to gain attendees and more money. How big will the event be? There are a few other division 1s who are fundraising that might attend it if you ask.
Kopar199
There will only be 5 slots for bands, so it shouldn't be to hard to find a few people to come. If you guys know anyone who is fundraising or maybe hasn't filled there schedule, let me know.
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
Pandora1
It looks like i'm free on the 27th .. there are two for you :D
FAME, BRAVO!, ROTC, PEARL
sbales
let me know when you create it ;)
Solaris132
I'm also free on the 27th
Executive Paintducer: Ross Bobart
Chief Engineer: Geordie Leforge
Camera 1&2: Wayne Campbell
Audio: Ted E. Ruxpin
Lighting: Tom Edison
Boom: Goes the Dynamite
Eternal Love For: Bug n' Parker
Kopar199
da;sldkgjhbqweoijfga;lsjdkhf[q
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
Kopar199
ABORT ABORT!!
I screwed up guys, I screwed up bad.
I accidentally hit enter before setting the right date!
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
Kopar199
so, uh, My band will be fundraising the rest of the season, because i have a whole $38 left, and will get no money because my event is on the 28th of december....
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
sbales
ouch.. hey it happens to the best.. I've hit submit and have forgotten to change the ticket price. That's why I double, triple, and quadruple check before I finish creating it.
Kopar199
I Did't even mean to hit enter But my mouse was over the button and i accidentally clicked it after I wrote the description, so yeah, It sucks.
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
AlanLovesMe
Wow Bravo bands are killin it in D3. 4th-12th is bravo. It's so wonderful to see. great job bands
Defiant Hearts (FAME), Triforce Allegiance (BRAVO!), Spin Doctors (ROTC), Cymbalism (PEARL)
Kopar199
Sweet!
Tornado Regiment
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
Kiwidrummer
Go Wayne!! Sitting at 10th right now in DI. Aftershock NZ Performimg Arts School, hmmmm. I do hope sitting in 13th is not a jinx lol. We will definitely be pushing ourselves to break into a finals spot.

In DII Aftershock NZ Performing Arts School B and Twilight Cadets hold down the top 2 spots going into prelims and look to be in a good position to bring home a gold and silver placing for BRAVO! Asteroid Belt Band is sitting on the edge at 13th. Can they break into a finals position? Der Reich is looking strong at 15th while Pride of Harrah Marching Band is pushing to break 70 holding down17th.

Then we have DIII, you beautiful bands! BRAVO! currently holds 8 of the top 12, with Platte City Morriones leading the way ranked 2nd. Marching Pandas are in 4th, while Blue Marching Band and Pirate Pride are ranked 6th and 7th respectively. 9th thru 12th are occupied by Flying Cow Marching Band, Caramel Marching Band, Chieftain Marching Band, and The Marching Red Wolves. BAND! GO! and Platinum are sitting on the fence ranked 13th and 14th.Sky Hi Marching Ensemble and Eagles round out our top 20 holding down 16th and 17th.

BRAVO! is well represented in FMA for season 40. Quite an impact for our 2nd season of existence. Keep pushing guys and gals. You have everything to be proud of yourselves for.

Jim Helsel
Aftershock NZ Productions
Aftershock NZ: CLASS
Aftershock NZ Indoor Percussion: PERC (Founder)
Aftershock NZ PAS: ENCORE
Pandemonium NZ: LEGS