Login Create Account
BRAVO! BANDS CHAT!
AlanLovesMe
Interact with other directors .. chat about the league, FMA, or whatever your choose. Have fun!
Defiant Hearts (FAME), Triforce Allegiance (BRAVO!), Spin Doctors (ROTC), Cymbalism (PEARL)
AAustin19
moving forward I see
Drum Corps: Ghost Ryders (FAME)

Marching Band: Band Together

Color guard: Spinnerettes

Drum line: Flamtastic!
Kiwidrummer
If you haven't read this yet, it is quite interesting. Aftershock NZ Performing Arts School captures crowd favorite at pre-season parade.....

http://www.fantasymarchingarts.com/forums/viewtopic/3063

BRAVO! is on the map before the first competition....

Jim Helsel
Aftershock NZ Productions
Aftershock NZ: CLASS
Aftershock NZ Indoor Percussion: PERC (Founder)
Aftershock NZ PAS: ENCORE
Pandemonium NZ: LEGS
Kiwidrummer
Please welcome our two newest member bands, GHS Marching Band and Sound Of South. BRAVO! on you guys....

Jim Helsel
Kiwidrummer
The Board of Directors wish to extend a warm invitation to the inaugural events of BRAVO! While our schedule is limited at this time, there will be more to come dependent on member bands' availability. The following events have been scheduled to date:

BRAVO! Season Opener - Wednesday, November 19th
BRAVO! NYC - Monday, November 24th
BRAVO! Season Finale - Sunday, December 14th

Get your applicatilons in ASAP as we expect these shows to fill early, and remember to check the league page for updated event information.

Jim Helsel
Kiwidrummer
More new events up guys and gals. Check the league page, then your schedules. See ya there....

Jim Helsel
Kiwidrummer
The Board of Directors would like to extend a warm welcome to our newest member Max Riot. Take a look at our league page and feel free to enter our events. Hope your experience with us is a great one. BRAVO! on you.

Jim Helsel
jeffb
false they went to MMB ..
Kiwidrummer
Hey Jeff, sorry about that. When I posted this, they were a member here.

Max Riot has absconded.

Jim Helsel
FastForward
Might want to ask MrsRomo how to resusitate the Bravo league seeing how she was able to bring the IDEA DL League back from the brink ... Looks like the pipeline might have sprung a leak with Max Riot abandoning ship so fast ... LOL ... I am just kidding with you KiwiDrummer !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Kiwidrummer
I know FastForward. I know it is due to league events. We started the league during preseason. All of my groups had a full schedule by then, as did a lot of our founding members. IDEA probably has a bit more funds than we do right now, but we do have events up and will more than likely have more.

I can honestly say Max Riot did not leave due to no welcome. Some people join late, and if there aren't events, they look elsewhere. It is a slow start, but we will survive. Thanks FastForward....really.

Jim Helsel
AlanLovesMe
Resuscitate? The league is not even close to being dead. we're just getting started, and for only being a few days old, it's doing well. Go troll somewhere else please, FF.
Defiant Hearts (FAME), Triforce Allegiance (BRAVO!), Spin Doctors (ROTC), Cymbalism (PEARL)
Kiwidrummer
Haha Katie, I tend to be too diplomatic at times.

Jim Helsel
crowleylex
he or she thinks he or she is funny. Really its just annoying, and he or she does it in every thread. just ignore this person. a block button would be nice for some.
Patriots, Soaring Sound, Crowley Auxiliary, Ear Drummers <-- (PEARL FOUNDER ;))
Kiwidrummer
Hey, I know I was late posting it, but have you guys, and gals, read the DII drum corps finals write-up? Katie, I hope you like my review there.

Crowley, my apologies for never doing the DIII finals write-up. I didn't realize just how much work being a commentator is. Even though late, congrats on your silver medal last season. Job very well done.

Jim Helsel
Kiwidrummer
On a positive note, the BRAVO! Season Opener is tomorrow evening. We still have 4 spots open, so if you are available, support your league and get entered.

Best of luck to the 6 bands already signed up. This event is history in the making. BRAVO! to all of you for being a part of this inaugural event.

Jim Helsel
crowleylex
thanks I feel an intense season coming in d2 with the medal hungry d2 finalists from last season coming back for another try, most of them are in our league ..
Patriots, Soaring Sound, Crowley Auxiliary, Ear Drummers <-- (PEARL FOUNDER ;))
Kiwidrummer
Crowley, I know exactly how you feel. Some of us were in the same position last season. It was such a close finish, the top 7 being only .155 apart. It was so close that because of a rehearsal error, I dropped from 1st at prelims (a position I held most of the season) down to sixth at finals. Yes, I was gutted. But you just pick up the pieces and keep moving forward.

Jim Helsel
gypsy14
can you scheduale a marching band competition tomorrow
Kiwidrummer
Gypsy, our season opener is tomorrow. I took a look at your schedule, and you already have the max of 5 shows for the week.

You can apply for 7 shows a week, but can only be accepted into a maximum of 5 per week.

Some of us are in the same situation, full schedules. Next season, when we put up our league shows, make sure you enter those first as acceptance is guaranteed, providing they are not full already.

Jim Helsel