Redcoats and Leviathan could be the shocker of the season---NOT! lol

beach week is worth it LOL
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
TeamFrenchToast
Yeah, I went to the PGA yesterday and missed a couple hours haha. Avoidable, but I got no cell service on almost the entire course. Worth it, though
Wolverines (CLASS)
Rock Creek Marching Band
gcurrier
NICE!

gcurrier
CONGRATS to Ivory Brigade who won the DCPI World Championship tonight with CLASS!!! The Knights took 5th and another CLASS corps Nastalgia Vanguard takes 8th!

ArchonDolphins
There is someone else in another league that is barely ahead of me, hopefully I can catch him by the finals. Going for gold baby!
CLASS
FBOA
SWG
Aaron0316
Hello, Archon, thanks for making this season fun and competitive. I am anxious to see which one of us takes gold in the DIV 3 drum corps and color guard circuits. I doubt that I will catch you in the drumline and marching band circuit :) Good luck and see you at finals :)
Aaron Sickmeier, director of......

Dark Knights - (FAME, original founder)

Marching Elite - (ENCORE! original founder)

Dark Knights Guard

Equilibrium
ASCoasters
So close to breaking 70! I'm for sure breaking my record for Drum Corps this season, although I don't think I'll be able to top 5th because I'm kind of far behind.
Go here to check out spreadsheet of stats for each of my groups!

https://goo.gl/zgFLmJ
ArchonDolphins
Hello Aaron,

I was going to send you a message, looks like you beat me to it! It has definitely been an entertaining season. I look forward to the finals! =) Looks like i'll take 2 and you'll take 2. But who know! ;)
CLASS
FBOA
SWG
Mmhsdm26
Happy Finals week :D
Sapphire Sound - Div. I Drum Corps
Sapphire Sound Cadets - Div. I Marching Band
2x Drum Corps Medalist (S2 Div 1 Champions)
2x Marching Band Medalist (S2 Div 3 Champions)
TeamFrenchToast
Happy finals week to you too! Hope you can come up and medal so CLASS can sweep DII medals!
Wolverines (CLASS)
Rock Creek Marching Band
Mmhsdm26
Oh, I plan on it ;)
FastForward
Enjoy it while it lasts ... LOL !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
ASCoasters
How do you guys make such high point jumps? I've been upgrading staff everyday without missing a single practice and I'm still falling behind! I don't know if I'm ever even going to be able to break out of division 3

TrumpetVinny
Not sure if I can hold this lead.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
TeamFrenchToast
Yeah, Royals are gaining on you!
Wolverines (CLASS)
Rock Creek Marching Band
TeamFrenchToast
ASCoasters, do you have your fundraising on all the time?
Wolverines (CLASS)
Rock Creek Marching Band
ASCoasters
I normally have it on for a couple days and at night so I don't lose points by reaching my max too soon then I turn it off when I have time to try to catch up on some big rehearsals.

Mmhsdm26
Might break 90 if my score trends continue like they have the past few days, kind of regretting the few rehearsals I missed, would be in a better spot than I am currently... at the very least, we have top 3 spots in Div I and II for the moment. Let's close out strong!

Happy rehearsing :)
TeamFrenchToast
If your ensemble is at level 30, make sure you get the administrative perk that doubles the efficiency of your fundraising. Once you get that, it might be best for you to just take a season or two and fundraise full time. That, alongside hosting competitions will get you to where you want to be (namely, out of D3 and competing in D2 and D1) faster. You won't be able to score very high in the short term because you'll always be fundraising, but in the long term you'll be able to reach those higher scores quicker. Most of the groups scoring in the 90's right now don't fundraise at all anymore to save all of our energy for rehearsing, our income comes almost exclusively from the shows we host. In many ways, this game is a good exercise in patience and delayed gratification. Getting to the summit is a process that at times can seem long and boring, but in the end it's worth it!
Wolverines (CLASS)
Rock Creek Marching Band
ASCoasters
I guess I never thought about just relying on the event profits, this is the first season that I've gotten over 20k for each so I should be able to start rolling smoothly within these next few seasons. My marching band and drumline groups I think should be in good standing for next season though because I left them to fundraise most of the season without spending any of it. For my drum corps I kept updating staff though because I was really trying to push into the top 3 but I started falling short. Yeah I'm feeling the tedious part of it but just checking out and comparing results from each competition and making predictions on how groups will be if they follow their trends has been keeping me interested! I just get all over that stuff and I think it's really awesome that this site can simulate that in such a way that I'm always checking on it. Thanks!

Edit: I also got the Administrator for all 3 of my groups, that was the first thing I got when I reached level 30 because I read somewhere that it would be really tough to get later on.