CLASS new
ToastyCar
JHawk, I am trying to catch you though!
Red Lightning Regiment | D2 World Champion (Season 37) & 2x Medalist
Atlantic Storm | 2x Medalist
Arctic Blast Winterguard | 1x Medalist
Twisted Tornadoes Drumline | 3x Medalist
Jhawk
I have no doubt that you will catch me and pass me. I've been doing really good just to get .6 gains a day.
Ivory Brigade
Jhawk
Oh and to make it even easier for you to pass me I can't practice on Mondays anymore. I've got a new job with no internet access and then I have to DM a game on mondays.
Ivory Brigade
gcurrier
ouch
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
ToastyCar
I mean I am a full time graduate school student working on his thesis. I only practice twice a day-in the morning and at night. I wouldn't call that you are making it easier on me. More like the other way around. ;)
Stradivarius
An entire day is a 2400 rehearsal energy GONE. That is making it a bit easier for you lol
12 years later
ToastyCar
Except I lose roughly 1200 rehearsal energy per day. Yeah I must have it SO MUCH easier. lol haha
Stradivarius
well that's about .4 to .5 a day lol. That's about what I get because I am lazy. I just won't rehearse if I really want to go to bed xD
12 years later
TrumpetVinny
Heh. Finals week is band camp for UCLA. Looks like I may lose my bid for a repeat sweep.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
TrumpetVinny
Also found all the sweeps in history.

gcurrier - S3, S4

drummantix - S5

TeamQuavers - S7

marimbaman89 - S27

TrumpetVinny - S36

Color Guard seemed to be the most commonly missed group due to marimbaman's string of being the only one with 100s. The groups most commonly ruining sweeps are almost always ruining them for gcurrier and they appear to be myself, TeamQuavers, and marimbaman.
Stradivarius
Its really sad he went inactive. Kinda miss seeing those silver falcon groups lol
12 years later
TrumpetVinny
I thought TeamQuavers's retirement was the worst. He was putting up some ridiculous numbers well before anyone else.
Jhawk
I doubt I'll ever get a Div. 1 sweep. I can't even really sweep Div. 2. I did get my Div. 3 sweep back in the day though.
Ivory Brigade
Stradivarius
I may one day get the sweep. I have the staff, I have the influence, I just haven't had the rehearsal time yet.
12 years later
gcurrier
yes thank you for ruining my division 1 sweeps!!! lol

ASCoasters
Jumped into 3rd place D2, really really hope I can keep this! It would be awesome if I got my very first medal during my first season in D2.
Go here to check out spreadsheet of stats for each of my groups!

https://goo.gl/zgFLmJ
gcurrier
keep it up RedHand

Kiwidrummer
Hey Red Hand, watch your back! Naw...doing good this year. Last season was my first ever. My DC went into prelims ranked 16th in DIII, somehow managed to jump up to12th and maintained that through finals. Was looking to medal and be a contender in DIII this season, then we were bumped up to DII, sitting in 4th just behind you. Never really saw Aftershock NZ doing as well as we are at this point. We're also looking at a medal now. Looks like you and I will have a fierce little rivalry for 3rd unless another corps steps up.

Don't think moving above 3rd is too realistic as there is a 5 point gap from 2nd to 3rd.I think Jhawk has the corner on the market right now, and I don't really see him coasting. Though we have closed a spread that was 15 points in the first week. Ivory Brigade is just so strong for DII.
Jim Helsel
Aftershock NZ Productions
Aftershock NZ: CLASS
Aftershock NZ Indoor Percussion: PERC (Founder)
Aftershock NZ PAS: ENCORE
Pandemonium NZ: LEGS
ASCoasters
Yeah I've been keeping my eye on you haha, it'll be tight for sure
Go here to check out spreadsheet of stats for each of my groups!

https://goo.gl/zgFLmJ
Kiwidrummer
Wow, .035!! Very tight indeed. So are we going to keep trading 3rd til finals Red Hand? Top 2 have opened gap to 6 points now. I need to seriously work on both of my GE captions. If scoring works the way I'm hoping, they will come up signicantly.
Jim Helsel
Aftershock NZ Productions
Aftershock NZ: CLASS
Aftershock NZ Indoor Percussion: PERC (Founder)
Aftershock NZ PAS: ENCORE
Pandemonium NZ: LEGS