gcurrier
Hahaha Vinny! Lol
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
corndogshuffle
Wish I could be up there with Vinny (especially in guard)... this real world schedule hasn't been friendly to my FMA prospects!
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
6x MB Gold 28-30, 46, 116, 119
22x CG Gold 27-31, 34, 36, 39, 45-47, 53-54, 70, 87, 88, 115-120
Jhawk
Same with me corndog. I've just gotten a new job transfer and then I'm getting ready to move into my new apartment starting this weekend after hunting for a while. Real life sucks.
Ivory Brigade
kmarti6
So a 97 going into week 5 do you think vinny is breaking his own record this season?
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
TrumpetVinny
Yes
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
Stradivarius
My strategy is fine xD It results in higher score gains for me actually. I get the highest score gains with my guard now!
12 years later
FastForward
I project Trumpet Vinny could have a MAX score of 99.485 based on previous seasons score increases in the final week of the season. The score would be less than Trumpet Vinny's previous high score.
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
TrumpetVinny
I spit on your models.
FastForward
At least the season 37 score won't be tainted like the current FMA Drum Corps high score which was bought & paid for ... LOL !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
saxamattone
I guess it's a matter of perspective because I see every score you ever get as tainted.

CLASS Board of Directors

Carolina Royals - 16X Division 1 World Champions (DC)
TrumpetVinny
Nemesis and Azure Force both had extra rehearsals and would've been the top two regardless.
gcurrier
Enough of the tainted score bs already! The people who complain about it most weren't even playing then and couldn't even tell you what seasons they were I'm sure. It's not like anyone broke the rules they WERE the rules and unless you were willing to fork over like $100 or more you STILL had to practice your butt off and ultimately it was still the same top dogs against each other anyway! No one else would have magically won. That being said it will be nice that maybe this will get people to stop whining about this "dark period of time" in FMA history. And what a season Azure has had! Man haven't seen such a run away for awhile!

Stradivarius
Lol vinny has the breakout seasons every now and then. Other than that they'll get 4th or higher maybe. But when you go big vinny, you go really freaking big lol
12 years later
gcurrier
I need to make sure I come back stronger next season--no more walks in the park!!!

gcurrier
one thing I would like to start for next season is a forum where people can present or discuss their seasons shows. I am going to start using this so that I will have the show ready and prepared for the new season (putting it up before previous season ends) and can just copy and paste, but more imortantly, I feel like unless you go look at a groups profile, which I dont think a lot of people do, no one knows what they are playing. I actually try to put a fair amount of thought into a show and theme as I am sure others do as well, so why not have a space to celebrate that! Plus as i hope to do reviews again this winter for key shows, it helps add some pizazz in there.

My question is, where would you think this would best fit? individual one for each category (drum corps, marching band, guard, drums)--one under press releases? music? there are several places it could go but I want to make sure its highly visible and people use it!

Hope everyone joins me once we post and I welcome feedback!

CLASS is always about taking FMA to the next level!!!

Jhawk
If you want I can put it under the circuit news and articles area.
Ivory Brigade
Jhawk
Oh and you guys had best be careful next season. I just got FMA approved for computer use at my job so I can start putting in my points at work.
Ivory Brigade
Stradivarius
Look like we have a new powerhouse! Good luck next season dude!
12 years later
Stradivarius
And gcurrier, I would create the threads under each section so it is easier to go from the different groups and see what each one is about. With it all in one thread, it makes for a cluttered forum discussion with so many lengthy posts. I also like the Jhawk's idea, but with 4 different threads.
12 years later
gcurrier
are you willing to do 4 different ones Jhawk? I think that would be cool.