Login Create Account
CLASS new
Pandora1
Hello, I want to congratulate all of CLASS for an exciting season. Season 36 was my first year of competition, and I am thrilled that all of my groups were finalists. My drum corps, Devil Crusaders, finished in 10th, even though I had doubts that I would make finals. A special congrats to all three medalists in DIV 3, though two are not "CLASS" :), Dark Knights, Avalier Academy, and Wildcat Regiment. Furthermore, a special congrats to The Tullahoma Azure Force for kicking arse in DIV 1. I aspire to do the same. Good luck everyone in season 37.
FAME, BRAVO!, ROTC, PEARL
TrumpetVinny
Trying a completely new strategy this season.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
TeamFrenchToast
Same here. Though as the old saying goes, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!"
Wolverines (CLASS)
Rock Creek Marching Band
ASCoasters
I think my method was definitely broken last season so I'm fixing it this time around haha
Go here to check out spreadsheet of stats for each of my groups!

https://goo.gl/zgFLmJ
TrumpetVinny
My new method might be the missing link (besides actually using all my hours) that allowed others to make gains ahead of me despite using all my hours in that timeframe.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
gcurrier
i need to get back in the habbit of every 4 hours now that my vacations are done! LOL
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
ASCoasters
Well I got bumped to division 2, hopefully I can do better than 20 (my other 2 groups have been stuck around 22 ever since they went to division 2) haha I guess we'll see.

Mmhsdm26
Back to Div I RIP all my groups haha
Sapphire Sound - Div. I Drum Corps
Sapphire Sound Cadets - Div. I Marching Band
2x Drum Corps Medalist (S2 Div 1 Champions)
2x Marching Band Medalist (S2 Div 3 Champions)
gcurrier
come on! fight through it!!! SAPPHIRE SOUND RETURNS TO DIVISION 1!!!

Jhawk
I've finally gotten some time now that I have pretty much gotten everything fixed in my real world. That being said since I really haven't competed in a while I got bumped back down to Division 2. So hopefully I can actually keep up with this again and win some more medals.
Ivory Brigade
Mmhsdm26
Season turnover is a lot like a new year, I make all these promises to myself to make sure I don't waste energy and actually make every rehearsal. First few days are always fine, but I've already missed a few sleeping in XD

Also, fundraising doesn't sound like a horrible option at the moment, haha
Jhawk
Yeah I am usually the same way. My best season in terms of practicing on time and not missing any hours was a long time ago maybe season 22 or so.

Though this season I'm playing catch up.
Ivory Brigade
gcurrier
honestly often when you jump up to division 1--first season fundraising isnt a horrible idea LOL

Look out Division 2! The DCPI Champion is coming to town!

Mmhsdm26
We'll see how first comp scores shake out. If I'm SUPER behind (we're talking 15+ points) I may focus on fundraising, haha. Figure I'll need at least a 92+ by prelims to have a good shot at finals, and I just barely broke 90 last season. Need to think about the future!
gcurrier
I know not everyone checks out the general forums but we are doing a fantasy football league of just drum corps folks. Trying to challenge DCPI players but if we don't get enough might to a CLASS vs MAOMA east vs west thing

ASCoasters
Oh wow, I just noticed that there are no D3 Drum Corps in CLASS this season. Movin' on up!

Jhawk
I believe there was a time when there was only 1 Div. 2 corps and everyone else was Div. 1, but you know we gotta grow some to stay as dominate as we are.
Ivory Brigade
gcurrier
yeah and obviously we keep adding good members!!!

Mmhsdm26
Yup, playing that fundraising game.... I'll be around :P Hope to contest for a finals spot in a couple seasons.
Pandora1
I hear that, Mm. How are people already scoring in the 70's or close to it in Div 2 when it's only week 1? Good for them :) I'm not hating, but if this is typical, I might as well throw in the towel now and hope for Div 3 next season. There is no way in hell I will be competitive.

I don't even know why I'm already in Div 2. I placed 10th last season. I didn't earn any money, and I campaigned in the preseason only to make enough to host a small show. I'm not fully staffed. The server got it wrong for some of us, I believe. :/
FAME, BRAVO!, ROTC, PEARL