Login Create Account
FLAG Forum
MrsRomo
I have created two more shows in addition to the championship show on March 10th.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE join these contests if you are available - the more successful this initial contests are, the better the contest we can have next season.

2/15 - FLAG Southern Regional - Atlanta
3/2 - FLAG Western Regional - Seattle
3/10 - FLAG Championships

Thomas, I'm already attending penny's show that day. :( Sorry. I did add you show to the league calendar though, so hopefully some people will see it!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Penny
Cici my shows are that day as well so I'm not able to attend. Hopefully some of the other members will be able to attend since my shows were filled before the league was created good
Luck
ThomasIsBass3
You're good Penny. Maybe next season. I filled up my schedule within the first two days so I've been packed. Next year I'll wait until we get our league contests set up... Sorry guys
BASSic Productions:
The Lean Mean Green Fighting Machine (ICE President)
Norman North Drumline (DRUMS)
ThomasIsBass3
And thank you Mrs. Romo. I am very unfamiliar with leagues because I haven't been in an active one for any of my two (almost three) seasons active.
BASSic Productions:
MrsRomo
No worries! The league is only like three days old, so I apologize in getting the shows up late. Next season, expect the shows creates as soon as possible. Typically I think I will host them on the first day of each week, with the championship show on the last day before finals. Let me know if you have any questions that I can help with. :)
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
MrsRomo
So far this season we will have:

Division 1: 1
Division 2: 4
Division 3: 6

That's 11 active groups! Yay! Don't forget to join the league contests if you need some shows!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
MrsRomo
Also, I'm bored so I made a logo for our league! Check it out on the league page.
http://i60.tinypic.com/12176ag.jpg
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Penny
that logo looks great mrsromo
MrsRomo
Thank you, penny!!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
MrsRomo
Happy first day of competitions! Who all has a show tonight? I'm excited to see how FLAGs first season of competition goes!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
MrsRomo
I start the season in division 1 in 29th place, with a score of 74.485, less than 13 points from 1st. I'm anticipating a good season for the Veelas!

Etude is our highest guard after opening competition in D2, in 29th as well. Lynx is our highest guard in D3, also in 29th. We can only go up from here!! It does look like CAoG has a strong grip on D2 and D3. Hopefully a FLAG group can sneak in and break up their party. :)

Don't forget to join the league events if you haven't already! For next season, do you want to continue to have guard events on the first day of each week, and have our league finals on the final day of regular season?? How many events do we want to host each season? Let me know.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Penny
Haha I scored 1st place with a 52 ish I think. I won my division and the entire contest .... It helps when I'm the. Only one there xD

I have already started to slip up on my rehearsing this season . I was hoping that This season would be the season that I was able to make my rehearsal a habit. I will eventually do better

As far as the contests, I think that's a good idea. Keep the league events to one a week that way the league events don't empede on the leagues hosting their own contests. I can't imagine needing more than one a week. Championship should be last day of the season.
MrsRomo
Hey, a first place win is a first place win, penny! ;) I've noticed you've been more active so far, so hopefully you will do better in the placements. I have faith in you haha

And i think thats what i'm going to do for the league events...it seems only natural. so unless i get a faction of disagreements, plan on one a week at the start of each week.

Today is FLAG's one week birthday! lol We may be tiny but we are continuing to grow. It's hard for color guards leagues, since so many people do not create a color guard to develop, which is sad.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
ThomasIsBass3
I'll take a first whenever I get it!! I don't know if I'm going to place in semis in guard, DC, line, or marching band... :-(
Someday though we will all be the best!!
BASSic Productions:
MrsRomo
D2 is tough. The key to it is consistent practice. I rarely upgraded my staff, and if I did it was at the end of the season. Try not to miss a lot of rehearsal time and you should be solid for semis. :)

Also, welcome Velvet Lances to FLAG!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
ThomasIsBass3
Vortex Open Division 2 top 3 results- Étude, FLAG (59.440); Underwater Colorguard, FLAG (57.675); and Kingdom's United Color Guard, ROTC (56.580).

FLAG secured this div II contest!!
BASSic Productions:
MrsRomo
Way to go DII-ers! Keep up the great work.

Our first league event is tonight (2/15)! I'm so excited to see how it goes. There is still plenty of spaces remaining in the event tonight, so if you need a show still sign up before 8pm Est. Looking forward to seeing how all the guards do at the Atlanta Southern Regional!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
MrsRomo
Too Early to Explore the Stars is our newest colorguard group! Welcome to FLAG! :)

I had meant to do a brief write up of the results from our first contest, but I just started a new job and life got hectic with the snowpocolypse that hit Kentucky this week. This start isn't prepared to handle several inches let alone more than a foot of snow lol. I will definitely be doing a write up of some sort for the other regional and our championships!

What else would you like to see happen in FLAG?
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
ASCoasters
I'm really fighting to break into the top 12 but dang it's taking a while haha, the top CAoG groups don't seem to be rehearsing though so I bet I'll get in eventually.
Go here to check out spreadsheet of stats for each of my groups!

https://goo.gl/zgFLmJ
Penny
I keep forgetting to log in and rehearse lol. Oh well at least it's still interesting when I do remember lol

And ASCoasters im sure you will break into the top 12!!! Go Lynx!!