Login Create Account
FLAG Forum
MrsRomo
It's pretty impressive that you are fighting for top 12 in your first season as a group! Keep up the consistent rehearsal and I'm sure you will pass those caog groups, especially if it doesn't seem like they are rehearsing
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
MrsRomo
Tomorrow is our second league event. If you haven't signed up for it and the championships, and are available, go sign up! :)
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
ASCoasters
Yeah haha I'm still in 13th, I'm making nice gains though so it'll happen.
Go here to check out spreadsheet of stats for each of my groups!

https://goo.gl/zgFLmJ
MrsRomo
Quick recap of our second league event - the Western Regional in Seattle. FLAG had a total of 8 participants. There were one group each in Division 1 and Division 2, with 6 groups in Division 3.

Veelas automatically brought home the gold medal for division 1, with a score of 88.375. Aphrodite brought home the gold medal in division 2, scoring 54.445.

In division three, while there were more competitors, the competition was close. Carolina Beauties score a 63.04 to win the division 3 gold medal. The Flag of Chuck Norris and the Compton Royal Guard were the silver medalist and bronze medalist respectively.

For a complete recap of the event, visit http://www.fantasymarchingarts.com/event/29105

Our first ever championship event will be held on March 10th. We currently have 10 groups attending - if you are available on March 10th, please sign up for the league championship!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
MrsRomo
We've also had a few groups join the league in the past week. A big welcome to Deimophobosaria, Granite, and The Braums Girls. I have pm'd each of you a welcome message - be sure to check your messages! :)

It feels like season 41 has flown by!!! It doesn't seem like its already time for finals to be next week. I'm pretty excited to see how the Veelas do - they are currently 19th in D1, but this is the highest scoring that they have been in their existence. How is everyone else doing? I see Lynx is still trying to break into the top 12. I just know it's going to happen!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
ASCoasters
It has been quite the battle haha, I'm trailing by 3 though so this is going to be a pretty close call

ASCoasters
I'm in! Eclipse Pride didn't have a show today though so I'm a little bit worried I'm going to drop back out tomorrow.

MrsRomo
Hey! You're in so far! Keep up the good work though!!!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
ASCoasters
4th! I could possibly go bronze, this is great!

MrsRomo
Wow!!! Way to go Lynx!!! Weren't we just talking about you being in 13th?! What an awesome jump. You are so close to bronze too!!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
MrsRomo
Hey y'all! What are your thoughts about our first season of competition so far?

I'm planning on having contests at least once a week, most likely on the first day of each week. Keep that in mind if you are hosting contests next season.

What can I do to help you and your groups in the league? I welcome any questions, comments or concerns.

I am doing a short, league championship review, so be on the lookout for that in the next little bit. :)
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
MrsRomo
Ahh I'm so angry at myself. I was on the last portion of my review for the FLAG championships and I was switching tabs. I completely hit the wrong button and closed out the tab I was typing the review in. 10 paragraphs lost. :(

I'm working on retyping them, but it will probably be a bit because my eyes are crossing from staring at the computer. #old
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
ASCoasters
Haha that's alright, I'm sure we all appreciate the work you're putting into it!

Congrats to all FLAG members from this season! Veelas totally representing there in D1, and I managed to snag the D3 bronze while just barely breaking an 80, great great season I'm so excited for the next one.

MrsRomo
It was a great first season! We did well - I'm excited to see how season two goes!

New season is up! I've got an event listed on the first day of each week, with our championship event being on the last day of the season!

If you have a color guard event and would like to add it to the event calendar, let me know and I will add it. :) Veela's will be hosting their contest on April 18th!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Penny
My event mt Olympus is on April 8th
Kopar199
Hello Everyone! I'm very excited to compete with FLAG this season and am looking forward to getting to know some of you!
Tornado Regiment
Pride of Harrah Marching Band
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard
MrsRomo
Welcome to the league! We've had several new members join the FLAG today. Look for a welcome message in your inbox sometime tomorrow. :)
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Penny
Hey guys! Is anyone hosting a color guard contest and need another applicant? I wanna support my league mates by attending their contests. Let me know if you all have openings!
echstrumpet8
Hey Penny, I'm hosting the Spinning In The A Invitational on March 30th if you're interested.
EDIT: Nevermind you're already in!
Bailey Knight
Pride of Peachtree (CLASS)
Peachtree Cadet Marching Band (ENCORE)
Spin and Rinse (FLAG)(Operator)
Renegade Percussion (PERC)(BoD)
Kopar199
So how did everyone's division placement go?
Tornado Regiment
Pride of Harrah Marching Band
Tornado Drumline
Tornado Color Guard